Jump to content
Sourcandycloud

RUMOR Marry the night abortion

Recommended Posts

So there are many theories which state that in the beginning of the Marry the night video Gaga was at an abortion clinic. She stated in an interview with Vanity fair (I think) that she was in a woman’s clinic, there are hints in the music video itself and she doesnt really touch on the subject of abortion.

 

i am 100% prolife and this subject interests me, I mean no disrespect with it

do you guys think she was raped and then had to have an abortion?  
if so, do you think she will talk about it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sourcandycloud said:

So there are many theories which state that in the beginning of the Marry the night video Gaga was at an abortion clinic. She stated in an interview with Vanity fair (I think) that she was in a woman’s clinic, there are hints in the music video itself and she doesnt really touch on the subject of abortion.

 

i am 100% prolife and this subject interests me, I mean no disrespect with it

do you guys think she was raped and then had to have an abortion?  
if so, do you think she will talk about it? 

I understand the curiosity,  I am too  but I have the feeling it's inappropriate to talk about this.. she stand by the right of abortion she made that clear last year when it has been forbidden in a state, but I don't know if she would do it because she's a strong catholic. She can do whatever she needs or want tho she's a free woman 💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I understand the curiosity,  I am too  but I have the feeling it's inappropriate to talk about this.. she stand by the right of abortion she made that clear last year when it has been forbidden in a state, but I don't know if she would do it because she's a strong catholic. She can do whatever she needs or want tho she's a free woman 💕

I suppose he was genuinely curios about what happened at the beginning of the Video 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think she said one time she was injured by her assaults,  I figure the clinic was about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

because she's a strong catholic

I'm catholic but I think abortions should be legalised

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I think she said one time she was injured by her assaults,  I figure the clinic was about that.

Maybe she means her PTSD? I’m not sure though, and I doubt we’ll ever find out tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Little_monster_gaga said:

Maybe she means her PTSD? I’m not sure though, and I doubt we’ll ever find out tbh

I think she really was hurt physically. I think it was during the oprah vision tour,  she said that when she is triggered she feel the same pain that she was feeling because of the assaults.

 

Edited by Adeline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Adeline said:

I think she really was hurt physically. I think it was during the oprah vision tour,  she said that when she is triggered she feel the same pain that she was feeling because of the assaults.

 

Yeah. But I'm not sure it was an abortion, although I can't say for sure obviously. In the monologue, she says "The truth is, back then at the clinic, they only wore those funny hats to keep the blood out of their hair. And that girl on the left, she ordered gummy bears and a knife a couple hours ago. They only gave her the gummy bears. I'd wished they'd only given me the gummy bears." So, yeah, she does mention a clinic, but where she says "I'd wished they'd only given me the gummy bears", I think she is talking about when she used to cut herself, and that's how she ended up in hospital. And I don't mean to sound rude, but tbh, I don't thin we should be talking about whether or not she's had an abortion. If she has, it seems like she wants to keep it private since she hasn't  really mentioned it yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Little_monster_gaga said:

Yeah. But I'm not sure it was an abortion, although I can't say for sure obviously. In the monologue, she says "The truth is, back then at the clinic, they only wore those funny hats to keep the blood out of their hair. And that girl on the left, she ordered gummy bears and a knife a couple hours ago. They only gave her the gummy bears. I'd wished they'd only given me the gummy bears." So, yeah, she does mention a clinic, but where she says "I'd wished they'd only given me the gummy bears", I think she is talking about when she used to cut herself, and that's how she ended up in hospital. And I don't mean to sound rude, but tbh, I don't thin we should be talking about whether or not she's had an abortion. If she has, it seems like she wants to keep it private since she hasn't  really mentioned it yet

I'm agreed with you that's why I said In my first comment that it feels inappropriate to talk about this. Mary the night video was clearly an exorcism about her several pain, and what she's been through,  we don't have to understand every detail even if we want to , I do want to know,  I'm curious , but it's her privacy,  if I was her I wouldn't want that   people talk about those things

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's pretty clear that she had a mental collapse in the video; but the story has been told to us in different times. So first we see her getting into the clinic, after that we see the conversation with her director, the one who fire her by telephone. Later we see her oing into the dance company for the first time and after all of that, in inserted images, the rivenge she took for the director fired her. So, if we put some order into all of that, we get a straight story: She was a good dancer who got into a company and after too much effort, she got fired through the telephone by her director. Then, in a mental colapse, she took revenge for it, making the cars explode, so she finally got into the Mental Health Institution.

Thera are so many other clues: the things she says as she is on the stretcher, the other girls attitude in the clinic, the way she reacted at the phone conversation and the images we see at the end of the video, where she is in a bathroom and in some stairs; the song itself... wether all of that are huge clues, I think the bigger one is that Mental Health is a very important topic for Gaga, and maybe she wanted to talk about it in a video.

What do you think about all of that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MrGermanotta said:

I think it's pretty clear that she had a mental colapse in the video; but the story has been told to us in different times. So first we see her getting into the clinic, after that we see the conversation with her director, the one who fire her by telephone. Later we see her oing into the dance company for the first time and after all of that, in inserted images, the rivenge she took for the director fired her. So, if we put some order into all of that, we get a straight story: She was a good dancer who got into a company and after too much effort, she got fired through the telephone by her director. Then, in a mental colapse, she took revenge for it, making the cars explode, so she finally got into the Mental Health Institution.

Thera are so many other clues: the things she says as she is on the stretcher, the other girls attitude in the clinic, the way she reacted at the phone conversation and the images we see at the end of the video, where she is in a bathroom and in some stairs; the song itself... wether all of that are huge clues, I think the bigger one is that Mental Health is a very important topic for Gaga, and maybe she wanted to talk about it in a video.

What do you think about all of that?

I think it's a great summary of the video 😁 I think the time line is correct,  she said on an interviewed the video is really what happened during a couple of days but it's her way she remembered it,  it's her truth, i don't think we will know al the details.

It's my favourite video by the way 💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrGermanotta said:

I think it's pretty clear that she had a mental colapse in the video; but the story has been told to us in different times. So first we see her getting into the clinic, after that we see the conversation with her director, the one who fire her by telephone. Later we see her oing into the dance company for the first time and after all of that, in inserted images, the rivenge she took for the director fired her. So, if we put some order into all of that, we get a straight story: She was a good dancer who got into a company and after too much effort, she got fired through the telephone by her director. Then, in a mental colapse, she took revenge for it, making the cars explode, so she finally got into the Mental Health Institution.

Thera are so many other clues: the things she says as she is on the stretcher, the other girls attitude in the clinic, the way she reacted at the phone conversation and the images we see at the end of the video, where she is in a bathroom and in some stairs; the song itself... wether all of that are huge clues, I think the bigger one is that Mental Health is a very important topic for Gaga, and maybe she wanted to talk about it in a video.

What do you think about all of that?

Could be true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sourcandycloud said:

If she had an abortion do y’all think she will talk about it ?

I think she can say whatever she wants but I don't think she would. We don't need to know everything about her personal life all we need to know is if she's happy and healthy 💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 1:08 PM, Adeline said:

I think it's a great summary of the video 😁 I think the time line is correct,  she said on an interviewed the video is really what happened during a couple of days but it's her way she remembered it,  it's her truth, i don't think we will know al the details.

It's my favourite video by the way 💕

🥰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 10:53 AM, Sourcandycloud said:

If she had an abortion do y’all think she will talk about it ?

Well maybe at some point, not sure though..... as long as she wants to talk bout it herself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, MrGermanotta said:

I think it's pretty clear that she had a mental collapse in the video; but the story has been told to us in different times. So first we see her getting into the clinic, after that we see the conversation with her director, the one who fire her by telephone. Later we see her oing into the dance company for the first time and after all of that, in inserted images, the rivenge she took for the director fired her. So, if we put some order into all of that, we get a straight story: She was a good dancer who got into a company and after too much effort, she got fired through the telephone by her director. Then, in a mental colapse, she took revenge for it, making the cars explode, so she finally got into the Mental Health Institution.

Thera are so many other clues: the things she says as she is on the stretcher, the other girls attitude in the clinic, the way she reacted at the phone conversation and the images we see at the end of the video, where she is in a bathroom and in some stairs; the song itself... wether all of that are huge clues, I think the bigger one is that Mental Health is a very important topic for Gaga, and maybe she wanted to talk about it in a video.

What do you think about all of that?

um I doubt the video isn't in chronological order except for the flashbacks towards the end

1. She went to the clinic after being r*ped
2. She got home and Bo was there then she got fired from Def Jam
3. She had a breakdown
4. She became a full on pop star and dyed her hair blonde
5. She got into dance classes and we get glimpses of her insecurities represented by the ballerina scenes since she probably doesn't believe she's the best dancer in the world (but she sure puts so much effort).
6. She explodes cars but this is more like an aesthetic choice for the video, not really cannon in the story in the video
7. there's flashbacks to when she used to make herself vomit and Papa Joe helped her carry her piano
8. She got hired by Interscope
9. She "married" her insecurities and flaws and became a badass phoenix lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...