M△⃒⃘tt

EXCLUSIVE Chromatica Era Restart Thread

41 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Indeed there will be a music video about a song

Maybe Free Woman, since I've been told that she's a feminist? Or Enigma, since that's the name of the Las Vegas residency. If it's for Enigma, maybe she'll use the animated characters from the show as part of it. Or Fun Tonight, as a part 3 in the Paparazzi/Telephone series (4 if you count Aura, not sure if it's supposed to count though). I'm getting this theory from the line "You love the paparazzi, love the fame, even though you know it causes me pain. I feel like I'm in a prison hell, stick my hands through the steel bars and yell..." ,with the prison part relating to the "Telephone" music video. But I think they're all worthy of MVs though, so it could be any of them. Not all of them of course, as that'd be too much work. I'm not sure if any of this is correct, these are just my own theories that I made up

45 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Indeed there will be a music video about a song

sour candy maybe? 🥺

What I can say is that I’m not really a fan of the song as next single, but the music video can be great. I’m not revealing the name yet cause I don’t want a stupid love billboard 2.0; but we should expect the announcement in August (If God wants and they don’t postpone again 😂). 

• CLOWN 2
  • CONFUSED 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

What I can say is that I’m not really a fan of the song as next single, but the music video can be great. I’m not revealing the name yet cause I don’t want a stupid love billboard 2.0; but we should expect the announcement in August (If God wants and they don’t postpone again 😂). 

Probably free woman then? The song is not a fan favorite but I can imagine a great video.

Edited by kx_s79
  • LOVE 1

3 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Oh, no. 😲

Maybe Free Woman? 

What happen with Ishtar plans? 

lady gaga loop GIF

6 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Maybe fun tonight then.  It's a great song but not so fun for a single, it's a sad song.  

I doubt the video is going to be "great" if it was filmed during the pandemic haha... if the rumors about a music video or two filmed before the pandemic are true then I would be more confident about getting a cool video.

2 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I doubt the video is going to be "great" if it was filmed during the pandemic haha... if the rumors about a music video or two filmed before the pandemic are true then I would be more confident about getting a cool video.

Taylor did a cute music video, didn't she?

1 minute ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Taylor did a cute music video, didn't she?

oh so you do answer on your site ^.^

Taylor did but Gaga doesn't seem very invested in having long lasting album cycles since like BTW lol I'll stay hopeful. I mean, her last single was a #1 so the next one should do decently... 
I also don't expect a Cardigan level of visual. Omg you never know with Gaga.

• CONFUSED 1

22 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I kind of want it to be Sour Candy but I feel like it could be Free Woman

Is the restart the radio Gaga? 

I'm so glad we will hear from her every week 🥰

8 hours ago, kx_s79 said:

Is the restart the radio Gaga? 

I'm so glad we will hear from her every week 🥰

Yes! But not just that 🤪

• LOVE 1
  • YAAAASSS 1

Will she release the scrapped pre-recorded performances of ROM which are suppose to be on Dear Class 2020 and another talk show ?

• LOVE 1

FINALLY the most trust worthy insider is back!!! New MV coming! 

EfC-6ZEX0AEZhzK?format=jpg&name=medium

Hopefully they'll have something more to say, but either way I'm pretty happy! It wasn't that hard to guess for sure, but that's the final confirmation I needed!

• LOVE 2

7 hours ago, Leography said:

EfC-6ZEX0AEZhzK?format=jpg&name=medium

Hopefully they'll have something more to say, but either way I'm pretty happy! It wasn't that hard to guess for sure, but that's the final confirmation I needed!

I hope it is for FW ! 

On 8/10/2020 at 10:43 AM, Leography said:

Not here to complain, but it was kinda a safe bet; but glad it's finally out! I'm excited!

I’ve read a rumor on Gagadaily, a radio post in the US affirm that Free woman will officially impact on radio this friday !!

3 hours ago, Samd999 said:

I’ve read a rumor on Gagadaily, a radio post in the US affirm that Free woman will officially impact on radio this friday !!

lets pray cuz shes going silent again...

• SAD 1

4 hours ago, Samd999 said:

KISS FM is not realiable sorry 

• TEA 1