Jump to content
M△⃒⃘tt

EXCLUSIVE Chromatica Era Restart Thread

Recommended Posts

Alright folks, What do you think is gonna happen soon?

"...and in the end, we will always know. "

  • LOVE 1
  • TEA 1
  • WOW 1
  • YAAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Is it Chromatica TV? 

nah

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Alright folks, What do you think is gonna happen soon?

"...and in the end, we will always know. "

Rain On Me Promo and Performance at VMA's?

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing tbh. I don't see her team investing anything before the Valentino campaign. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but in the meantime we still have the album to enjoy! 💖

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Grigio Monster said:

The rumored short film? 

where is that rumor coming from now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Chromatica special edition?

CTV?

Sine(the movie)?

Babylon MV?

Sour candy single announcement+ MV?

Free woman MV?

Any performance?

Anything??

Edited by Sherlockpart2
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's the end of a quote i think because of the ...at the beginning, is it from a interview that we don't have hear yet ?

You used the same colours than for the clue " V " form the next big thing topic. So I suppose it's related to Valentino 😁, we gonna have the shooting / video, release at the end of the week?

  • LOVE 1
  • WOW 2

Share this post


Link to post

Sour Candy mv... I’m waiting for this so much

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Adeline said:

It's the end of a quote i think because of the ...at the beginning, is it from a interview that we don't have hear yet ?

You used the same colours than for the clue " V " form the next big thing topic. So I suppose it's related to Valentino 😁, we gonna have the shooting / video, release at the end of the week?

Oh wow nice eye! Many things are coming soon, I'm so excited 

  • LOVE 2
  • TEA 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Oh wow nice eye! Many things are coming soon, I'm so excited 

Thank you 🤗, I'm exited too , I can wait to have an update from herself, to see how she is. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/28/2020 at 11:01 PM, jojosiwa said:

when is "soon" 😕

Later August (I hope) 

  • LOVE 1
  • WIG 1
  • WOW 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/28/2020 at 11:49 AM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

where is that rumor coming from now? 

Someone (one of those "insider" accounts) said it on Twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I hope it is a Music Video. Wish it could be Babylon or Sine From Above!😋 is it, Matt?

Edited by MrGermanotta

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MrGermanotta said:

I hope it is a Music Video. Wish it could be Babylon or Sine From Above!😋 is it, Matt?

Indeed there will be a music video about a song

  • LOVE 2
  • YAAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...