Sign in to follow this  
thet1234

DISCUSSION We need ROM to go viral on TikTok

For Rain on Me to have more success we need it to go viral on Tiktok. Viral songs on Tiktok actually contribute significantly to charts because people want to listen to what they heard on it. Charli D'Amelio needs to do the dance or something. it somehow needs to go viral. I think we all need to spam tweet her to do the Rain on Me Tiktok dance. It will get more popular from this

I'm not sure spamming a popular account will affect what they do in any way; those people need agreements to sponsor stuff. Unless her team decides to promote the song this way, there isn't much we can do about it 😕 

46 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I'm not sure spamming a popular account will affect what they do in any way; those people need agreements to sponsor stuff. Unless her team decides to promote the song this way, there isn't much we can do about it 😕 

that's not what I meant. I meant if we all ask Charli to do the Tiktok dance to Rain On Me on her account. 

4 hours ago, thet1234 said:

that's not what I meant. I meant if we all ask Charli to do the Tiktok dance to Rain On Me on her account. 

You said "I think we all need to spam tweet her to do the Rain on Me Tiktok dance" ahahahah 

Of course, fans could start asking if she could do it, but usually big tik tokkers ignore small fan groups