thet1234

DISCUSSION Why didn't TMZ leak the entire DWUW Video

Ok so I know that someone sold the scrapped Do What U Want video to TMZ. But why didn't they leak the entire thing, and does anyone else have a copy of the entire thing??

Universal probably paid or sent a cease and desist letter to keep the video under wrap. 

39 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Universal probably paid or sent a cease and desist letter to keep the video under wrap. 

oh ok. Do you think anyone has a copy of it? I kinda wanna see it but at the same time don't want it to leak because she would get cancelled by the GP for the video. 

20 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

oh ok. Do you think anyone has a copy of it? I kinda wanna see it but at the same time don't want it to leak because she would get cancelled by the GP for the video. 

Pretty sure someone has it.

I sure it's a great video but I would feel uncomfortable to see it with everything that happened around the song 

I’m actually pretty glad that she didn’t release the video. With all the things happened with R.K*lly, I feel like if she released the video back in 2013/2014 a lot of people would be so pissed (since the video has sexual references with him).

I’m honestly glad the full thing was never released. There was a lot going on behind the scenes we didn’t know at the time I feel like. I think the whole experience negative for Gaga. It might impact her in a very painful way if the video ever leaks. So I hope not honestly. Also with the recent information about R Kelly being a sexual predator that wouldn’t be a good thing honestly if the video were to leak.

Yes. I want to see it but I really don't want it out there. She would get bullied and it would be ARTPOP all over. 

Does anyone have any of the snippets. I kinda wanna see it. I know several snippets leaked. If I'm not allowed to ask then please delete it and sorry

12 hours ago, thet1234 said:

Yes. I want to see it but I really don't want it out there. She would get bullied and it would be ARTPOP all over. 

Does anyone have any of the snippets. I kinda wanna see it. I know several snippets leaked. If I'm not allowed to ask then please delete it and sorry

It was on Youtube, but it has been recently taken down 😐 

They probably will share any time sooner or later. They know people wanna see it, most of the people just wanna see the video for Gaga, not for R Kelley.

On 7/17/2020 at 2:15 PM, thet1234 said:

Someone on YouTube posted a different snippet, different from the TMZ one. He said in the replies that someone sold it on the deep web...

52 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Someone on YouTube posted a different snippet, different from the TMZ one. He said in the replies that someone sold it on the deep web...

That's TMZ version

On 7/18/2020 at 6:19 PM, MiQuenDroid said:

lmao the artpop cd under the tv

• LMAO 1

i was scrolling through youtube and all the whole video badly recorded off someone’s ipad was on my recommendations

7 hours ago, penis ™️ said:

i was scrolling through youtube and all the whole video badly recorded off someone’s ipad was on my recommendations

do you have a link?

On 20/7/2020 at 06:35, thet1234 said:

do you have a link?

a couple of days ago I was bored and I saw this post, so I decided to do research, found all (afaik) the leaked scenes and created this video. Half of it is from the original video the rest is either from the O2 commercial or the ArtRave backdrop for DWUW. I decided to remove every scene with R Kelly

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19u57LypnJvQfMJKQl9Lq05xcZWKfBpF8/view?usp=sharing

However this IGTV post I found includes those scenes in hq

1 hour ago, rikys said:

a couple of days ago I was bored and I saw this post, so I decided to do research, found all (afaik) the leaked scenes and created this video. Half of it is from the original video the rest is either from the O2 commercial or the ArtRave backdrop for DWUW. I decided to remove every scene with R Kelly

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19u57LypnJvQfMJKQl9Lq05xcZWKfBpF8/view?usp=sharing

However this IGTV post I found includes those scenes in hq

Some of the scenes are a bit disturbing, it would have fed the bad shit said about her , but I guess it was the goal lol

Thank you for doing this video 😁👍

16 hours ago, Adeline said:

Some of the scenes are a bit disturbing, it would have fed the bad shit said about her , but I guess it was the goal lol

Thank you for doing this video 😁👍

so glad this never released. Thanks for the video

• LOVE 1