Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
M△⃒⃘tt

CHROMATICA Chromatica Remixes Available Tonight

Recommended Posts

Loving the Rain On Me mixes. 

Looking forward to the Free Woman and Stupid Love remixes... 

Hopefully this means that the Babylon Haus Mix is somewhere close down the line... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im waiting for another song, I know they have a remix of that one too....but their release schedule is so strange, I didn't add it to the article.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that means FW is going to be a single??????? CANT WAIT

1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

Loving the Rain On Me mixes. 

Looking forward to the Free Woman and Stupid Love remixes... 

Hopefully this means that the Babylon Haus Mix is somewhere close down the line... 

that means FW next single??? hope so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Im waiting for another song, I know they have a remix of that one too....but their release schedule is so strange, I didn't add it to the article.

Which song? Can't wait for the Honey Dijon Remix of Free Woman!!!! Do they plan on releasing new remixes every month do you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rain on me ones are good. I'm excited to hear the Free Woman one and see its cover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished work, work overnights so I’ve just downloaded all 4 remixes

Hope we get a remixes album like she did with Fame, Born This Way, think she missed a trick doing one for every album

  • YAAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in New Zealand and we get it first so I'm excited for the remixes. Its 9:48 Pm here and only a few more hours till 12. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want more! But the one we got is good so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are the rest. I really wanna see the Free Woman one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thet1234 said:

Where are the rest. I really wanna see the Free Woman one. 

Me too!! They approved their release last week, so they should be coming too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...