1yonatan

DISCUSSION insider accounts on twitter

i follow two "insider" accounts on twitter but i honestly dont know who to believe or even if they are both real.

i dont know if i can drop @'s but if i can so- its @/monsierXLeaks and @/fedric90396630

are they real or reliable? 

1 hour ago, 1yonatan said:

i follow two "insider" accounts on twitter but i honestly dont know who to believe or even if they are both real.

i dont know if i can drop @'s but if i can so- its @/monsierXLeaks and @/fedric90396630

no.

33 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

no.

oop okay thank you !

• LOVE 1

Oh those insiders lol! There’s a few of them on Twitter. They get more and more clever each era! They keep bringing up the topic of promo. People claiming there’s an Apple Music show, another video, mini movie, champagne collab, Fortnite, and filmed performances. When would she have had the time to do all that with a pandemic? Also the Chromatica TV thing.... is there any truth to that? Where did that rumor even come from lol?

It’s all so confusing and probably none of it true. Twitter likes to have fun. 🤡

that Fredric guy just copy n paste whatever they saw at GGD/ATRL 

don't know about the rest 

9 hours ago, Jillie said:

Oh those insiders lol! There’s a few of them on Twitter. They get more and more clever each era! They keep bringing up the topic of promo. People claiming there’s an Apple Music show, another video, mini movie, champagne collab, Fortnite, and filmed performances. When would she have had the time to do all that with a pandemic? Also the Chromatica TV thing.... is there any truth to that? Where did that rumor even come from lol?

It’s all so confusing and probably none of it true. Twitter likes to have fun. 🤡

The Chromatica TV Website was put online right after Rain On Me, I saw it with my own eyes. The fact is that those "insiders" Just repost everything they see online and sometimes their stuff just happens to become true. I don't understand how people still follow them.

No. They just repost info from other sources.

• TEA 1

4 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

The Chromatica TV Website was put online right after Rain On Me, I saw it with my own eyes. The fact is that those "insiders" Just repost everything they see online and sometimes their stuff just happens to become true. I don't understand how people still follow them.

What about chromatica TV by the way?  I still don't understand what is it 😮🙄

19 hours ago, Adeline said:

What about chromatica TV by the way?  I still don't understand what is it 😮🙄

It was supposed to be a website where Gaga would announce new videos and such.

• WOW 1

1 minute ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

It was supposed to be a website where Gaga would announce new videos and such.

It's still coming or not ? 🥺

On 7/13/2020 at 7:43 PM, 1yonatan said:

I wouldn't believe anything you hear about Lady Gaga on the internet, unless you hear it directly from her or her team. Most of what you read about her on the internet is false. I've noticed this with a lot of famous people, but with her in particular 

• LOVE 2

52 minutes ago, Little_monster_gaga said:

I wouldn't believe anything you hear about Lady Gaga on the internet, unless you hear it directly from her or her team. Most of what you read about her on the internet is false. I've noticed this with a lot of famous people, but with her in particular 

You absolutely right,  I believe only what she says directly,  or gaganow of course 😜
If we would believe all those rumours she will have several kids by now for example 🤣

26 minutes ago, Adeline said:

You absolutely right,  I believe only what she says directly,  or gaganow of course 😜
If we would believe all those rumours she will have several kids by now for example 🤣

Exactly 😂