Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Im just curious on what your guy’s thoughts about what this era has turned into. Do you think there will be an EP or an attempt to revive the era?

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Memequeenphag said:

Im just curious on what your guy’s thoughts about what this era has turned into. Do you think there will be an EP or an attempt to revive the era?

How about you? how are you feeling? I won't lie im disappointed, I expected this era to be super well promoted and so far we don't have even a single performance and we don't even know if something is going to come soon 😔

About the EP, I can only dream about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm a little bit sad because I'm a recent fan, since a star is born, and became a real true fan !

I was so excited to experience this era , because I missed the others, and I'm desperate to have promotion lol

 

Edited by Adeline
  • LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm a little bit sad because I'm a recent fan, since a star is born, and became a real true fan !

I was so excited to experience this era , because I missed the others, and I'm desperate to have promotion lol

 

Well, we have to blame covid...we'd be enjoining the world tour right now

  • LOVE 1
  • TEA 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Well, we have to blame covid...we'd be enjoining the world tour right now

I don't blame her,  I know the circumstances are exceptional. I'm just impatient to see her more often !  😁

chromatica is a gold bar, it's perfect ! I want to enjoy it even more 💕😍

  • YAAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you all. I really miss Gaga too. The silence is concerning especially amidst all the Twitter rumors. I truly hope she’s okay health wise. I worry about that. So I hope the silence isn’t because of health issues.

I am very grateful for everything Gaga’s been doing to help with Black Lives Matter and racial injustice. Gaga’s very good with sharing information and keeping the world educated. Giving her platform to Black Lives is truly amazing. If that’s the reason she’s been silent so long I totally understand. As this is very very important.

In addition to health, my other concern is the negativity on Social Media. So many are doubting the era will ever resume and are going so far as to say Chromatica’s canceled. I truly hope that’s not true. It would be terribly sad if it is. Chromatica’s too good a record and concept to be ignored. I know most of the promo we’ve heard about is unconfirmed rumors so far. I know with COVID 19 we have to be understanding that promo most likely won’t be the same as past era’s at least not in 2020. I just hope Gaga won’t give up on it. Quite honestly speaking, even though we’ve been through a lot of terrible things, the world needs this era. I think it’s something that could bring people together again. (No negativity or disrespect intended as I love Gaga so much. Just hope everything’s okay)

  • LOVE 4
  • SAD 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're right,  I hope she's okay too ☹ something is not normal , something is happening. But this silence isn't necessarily bad news,  she might be working or just being sick of the social media. 

She looked fine on the picture we have seen recently,  but why she hasn't annonce the Valentino project herself or at least post something about it already  

I really hope she's okay and that she's aware about her fans concerne. 💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Adeline said:

You're right,  I hope she's okay too ☹ something is not normal , something is happening. But this silence isn't necessarily bad news,  she might be working or just being sick of the social media. 

She looked fine on the picture we have seen recently,  but why she hasn't annonce the Valentino project herself or at least post something about it already  

I really hope she's okay and that she's aware about her fans concerne. 💕

Lady Gaga is safe and sound, don't worry about her, she's 100% fine 🙂

  • LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Lady Gaga is safe and sound, don't worry about her, she's 100% fine 🙂

Thank you for telling us that 😍😍💕 

I feel better knowing that 👍

Edited by Adeline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Adeline said:

You're right,  I hope she's okay too ☹ something is not normal , something is happening. But this silence isn't necessarily bad news,  she might be working or just being sick of the social media. 

She looked fine on the picture we have seen recently,  but why she hasn't annonce the Valentino project herself or at least post something about it already  

I really hope she's okay and that she's aware about her fans concerne. 💕

Maybe she's busy working on the Valentino project? She probably can't go to wherever they'd usually work on it, but maybe she's working from home. And Haus Labs have released a lot of new stuff recently, so she might be just busy with that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so glad she’s okay! Thank you for confirming! I really hope eventually the era can resume when she feels it’s right of course. Or if she wants it to. I think we all miss her.

  • LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope we get another paparazzi of her hiking or getting pizza or whatever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is a little weird that there are no live performances. Other musician did them without audience..

  • TEA 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

I think it is a little weird that there are no live performances. Other musician did them without audience..

I think it's because when she does a performance it's a real piece of art and she can't do whatever she wants right now so if it's not perfect for her it's not worth it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 8:03 AM, Adeline said:

I'm a little bit sad because I'm a recent fan, since a star is born, and became a real true fan !

I was so excited to experience this era , because I missed the others, and I'm desperate to have promotion lol

 

welcome to being a gaga Stan! I've been a Stan since 2011. What made you become a Stan?

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your interest,  I a bit ashamed to admit I'm a recent fan lol. I fell in love with her voice the first time I heard shallow,  I'll remember it forever.  And I past month , every day digging on internet everything about her after that.the funny thing is a star is born is the album I listen the less now. I literally fell in love with everything about her 💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Thank you for your interest,  I a bit ashamed to admit I'm a recent fan lol. I fell in love with her voice the first time I heard shallow,  I'll remember it forever.  And I past month , every day digging on internet everything about her after that.the funny thing is a star is born is the album I listen the less now. I literally fell in love with everything about her 💕

omg. that's so cool. Whats your favourite album and song. Mine is Born This Way and my favourite songs are Heavy Metal Lover, Babylon and Judas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thet1234 said:

omg. that's so cool. Whats your favourite album and song. Mine is Born This Way and my favourite songs are Heavy Metal Lover, Babylon and Judas.

I think chromatica is her best album , there is no flaws. I don't know if I can choose but I listen mostly born this way, artpop and the fame monster and chromatica of course.i have to many favourite songs 🙄

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...