Sign in to follow this  
little legend

DISCUSSION Why I left GGD

Hello, this is my first post ever on this forum. I hope this forum be my new place to talk about Gaga and spend my time happily. But the reason the i am here is that i am banned on Gagadaily and want to share my thoughts and also hear what your thoughts about this place are. 

In case you dont know the admin and moderators of Gagadaily are banning little monsters left and right in the last days. The reasons for this, the most times are ridiculous. Members just expressing their opinions and moderators are banning them cause they dont agree with them. Isnt this fascism? 

Many members got banned cause they were just saying that Gaga isnt promothing which is just the true, its a fact , why u ban people for this? They banned many many members there that were on Gagadaily for years! They banned them for no reason, then if you say that this is unfair they delete your comments and also ban you. Also today they ban people (including me) because we were overusing the reactions . They say that you gave many sad or lmao reactions today and then banned you. Isnt this frustating?

I hope to find here new friends and feel safe. Safe to express my opinions ( of course without hateful vocabulary) . I also hope the moderators here will understand me and dont ban me for creating this thread. This is a situation that should concern us all. I know a lot of people(like me) got banned there and want to talk about it. Pls moderators  dont close this thread. Let us speak! This is a serious issue!

Hope i will have a great time in this new forum. It looks amazing so far 

🥰

• SAD 1
  • TEA 2

Hey, as long as you avoid turning this into a hateful thread I don't see any reason to block it: you're just sharing your experience. I'm sorry that happened to you. You're very welcome here 🙂 I'm still working on this new forum to make it a safe and better place, hope you'll enjoy it!

• LOVE 3

Don't worry, i am banned to. because i said he need to ban himself, because he is the most negative member 😂

• TEA 1
  • LMAO 1

On 7/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, little legend said:

Hello, this is my first post ever on this forum. I hope this forum be my new place to talk about Gaga and spend my time happily. But the reason the i am here is that i am banned on Gagadaily and want to share my thoughts and also hear what your thoughts about this place are. 

In case you dont know the admin and moderators of Gagadaily are banning little monsters left and right in the last days. The reasons for this, the most times are ridiculous. Members just expressing their opinions and moderators are banning them cause they dont agree with them. Isnt this fascism? 

Many members got banned cause they were just saying that Gaga isnt promothing which is just the true, its a fact , why u ban people for this? They banned many many members there that were on Gagadaily for years! They banned them for no reason, then if you say that this is unfair they delete your comments and also ban you. Also today they ban people (including me) because we were overusing the reactions . They say that you gave many sad or lmao reactions today and then banned you. Isnt this frustating?

I hope to find here new friends and feel safe. Safe to express my opinions ( of course without hateful vocabulary) . I also hope the moderators here will understand me and dont ban me for creating this thread. This is a situation that should concern us all. I know a lot of people(like me) got banned there and want to talk about it. Pls moderators  dont close this thread. Let us speak! This is a serious issue!

Hope i will have a great time in this new forum. It looks amazing so far 

🥰

From my point of view, Gaga Daily has only sought followers in any way possible. They do not represent us as Little Monsters, each person is different, with different opinions and that is something that the GGD moderators cannot understand.

Less than a month ago, they blocked me just for telling them exactly the same thing, asking them to do something for Chromatica and stop doing the posts like "Go to our instagram, follow us and blah blah" or as they recently published "We are only missing such amount of followers to reach 200k"...

When we talked about supporting Blackpink with HYLT, they posted the banners on their forum, great, but, it was all just to get BLINKS to follow them.

As another negative point in their favor, they do not give us accurate information as LGN does. An example of this was when they said that the ROM video would be released when Gaga & Ari feel safe, minutes later they both published that they would reveal it at a certain time on Gaga's channel. Or when they said what the album's credits were... They can't figure out that there are pages in all the languages that use their platform as a means of information, translating it & that leads to the fake news being greater, to the point of having Monsters uninformed. or with wrong information.

In recent years, I have not seen that Gaga Daily has done much for our idol, Gaga or her team do not know what they have been like and we cannot show our discontent because they ban us and then block us.

Therefore, many thanks to the Lady Gaga Now team for giving us space to express ourselves without being afraid that they will do something to us with the account.

• LOVE 1

I’ve been blocked. Sometimes the moderators go on witch hunts and try to get certain users blocked and use the most elaborate reasons.

FATCAT legit gave me 3 back to back warnings and I couldn’t for my account. There’s no appeal either, they’re very biased there.

Which is unfortunate because I’ve been a member for 12 years and they banned me for 6 months (which is a little excessive).

• WOW 1