berna_gaga

DISCUSSION Help me in Choosing business name for my own LIPTINT line

Hello, Little Monsters. I am planning to open my own cosmetics line specially LIPTINTS. Any suggestions? I want it to be a GAGA related name. 

Im out of Ideas... UGH :(((

Talk us about it, maybe we can come up with an idea

• LOVE 1

Cherry Lips Liptints? Serving some Plastic Doll lyrics? May already be a thing but

• LOVE 2

Hello monsters. Already decided the name of my Liptint brand. I named it "Haus of Enigma".

So heres the thing, I dont know what to name my shades ... Please help... I need suggestions. 

Heres the pictures of my shades (note: more shades coming soon)

spacer.png

• LOVE 1

5 hours ago, berna_gaga said:

Hello monsters. Already decided the name of my Liptint brand. I named it "Haus of Enigma".

So heres the thing, I dont know what to name my shades ... Please help... I need suggestions. 

Heres the pictures of my shades (note: more shades coming soon)

spacer.png

Well you can always name them after haus symbols (kindness punks, junkyard scavengers, etc.) to stick with the haus theme. or by other tracks of Chromatica (Alice, Plastic Doll, etc.) but since the brand is called Haus of Enigma you could stick to the Engima theme and name them after Engima lyrics.

Shade: Woman Phantom, Shade: We Could Be Lovers, Shade: We Could Be Jokers, Shade: Dragon's Eyes, Shade: Goddess Breathing, Shade: Virtual, Shade: Stigma.

IDK just initial thoughts 

• LOVE 2

For me I'd love the hot pink to be called Plastic Doll! 

On 7/5/2020 at 6:36 PM, berna_gaga said:

I want it to be a GAGA related name. 

Please search an allow from interscope about the titles (copyright) first ugh if u don’t it makes me nervous, but either way maybe @M△⃒⃘tt if he can contact Bobby 🙂 

10 hours ago, pynkeyes said:

Well you can always name them after haus symbols (kindness punks, junkyard scavengers, etc.) to stick with the haus theme. or by other tracks of Chromatica (Alice, Plastic Doll, etc.) but since the brand is called Haus of Enigma you could stick to the Engima theme and name them after Engima lyrics.

Shade: Woman Phantom, Shade: We Could Be Lovers, Shade: We Could Be Jokers, Shade: Dragon's Eyes, Shade: Goddess Breathing, Shade: Virtual, Shade: Stigma.

The Enigma lyrics as shade names is a very cool idea!! 

12 hours ago, pynkeyes said:

OMG. Thank you for this. So cool and genius idea. 

Gonna name it: 

-Woman Phantom,

-We Could Be Lovers

-Goddess Breathing

-Virtual

Thank you for all the ideas, Monsters. I Appreciated it ❤️ 

• LOVE 3