Giulia Monster

DISCUSSION Gaga's picture in Berlin in 2011...

Posted (edited)

Hey monsters,

Maybe it's just me, but I am a little bit concerned by this situation.

During the last few weeks I have seen many tweets and posts on instagram with that picture of Gaga in a gay club in Berlin, in 2011.

I remember when that picture came out back then, but with everything that is happening in the US right now, it looks like suddenly everybody remember about that picture and is trying to expose Gaga and saying she's a racist!

Honestly I have no idea what she was doing there, with those people, but we all know she is not a racist, and I am worried that this is gonna ruin Gaga's reputation.

This is a really delicate topic in the US, especially right now.

I don't know if we can do anything about it, if we can somehow report this picture, what do you guys think?

This is an article written by the photographer in 2015:  http://ladygagaracist.blogspot.com/

This post is from 2 days ago: https://www.instagram.com/p/CB6EqXThoqY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And there are many tweets with the hashtag #LadyGagaIsOverParty

😪

Edited by Giulia Monster

It's nothing Gaga hasn't had to deal with before. I think her current actions speak louder than words for what she stands for and believes in. 

Don't worry about it, this is for her PR team to sort if it gets out of hand! 🤗

• LOVE 1

How can anybody can believe she's a racists, seriously 🤣.
Even for someone who don't know her , it won't take long to see everything she has done for equality in general 💕

20 hours ago, Free Woman said:

It's nothing Gaga hasn't had to deal with before. I think her current actions speak louder than words for what she stands for and believes in. 

Don't worry about it, this is for her PR team to sort if it gets out of hand! 🤗

Thanks!! 🤗 I was just too worried 😅

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

How can anybody can believe she's a racists, seriously 🤣.
Even for someone who don't know her , it won't take long to see everything she has done for equality in general 💕

Yes, we all know her, we know the good person she is. But all the comments I read on twitter...😪 At least she's not the one with the blackface, but still....I am just worried this could ruin her reputation, if the picture will start circulation even more 😞  Like I said, it's a very delicate topic in the US.

I hope her team is gonna deal with it 🤗

It's not the first time people bring up this story; Basically she was at this "sex themed" party in Berlin, those 2 fans showed up and took a picture with her, that's all. She wasn't hosting any "slave" themed thing, nor se was the one with her face painted, people are so disperate to find something...