Sign in to follow this  
yemo_snd

Stupid Love Comic

Hi monsters!

I want to share with you a school proyect I made this last year (it´s a comic based on the Stupid Love music video and other fan arts). I hope you like it!  

The comic is wrote in spanish, sorry for that 😕. Hope you can understand it...

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• LOVE 2

Hi, it's really well done 👍 .

if I may , I think it's not a good example to show how to deal with violence, per violence.. 
I actually was a little bit disappointed about that in the video ,when she throws the guy on the ground,  it's confusing coming from her, even if it's the reality of life 

• LOVE 1

Hello!

Woaw you did an amazing job, congratulations! You're very talented!

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Hi, it's really well done 👍 .

if I may , I think it's not a good example to show how to deal with violence, per violence.. 
I actually was a little bit disappointed about that in the video ,when she throws the guy on the ground,  it's confusing coming from her, even if it's the reality of life 

Regarding Adeline's opinion, I think yemo_snd made a good point, because the act of throwing the guys on the ground is not portrayed in this comic. Here it is portrayed in a more peaceful way, constraining the protagonists with a "rope" and she tells them it's not the proper way to behave. It's a more constructive way of punishment. But I totally get your point Adeline, I found it odd as well in the music video.

• LOVE 1
  • TEA 1

26 minutes ago, albertognzlzm said:

Hello!

Woaw you did an amazing job, congratulations! You're very talented!

Regarding Adeline's opinion, I think yemo_snd made a good point, because the act of throwing the guys on the ground is not portrayed in this comic. Here it is portrayed in a more peaceful way, constraining the protagonists with a "rope" and she tells them it's not the proper way to behave. It's a more constructive way of punishment. But I totally get your point Adeline, I found it odd as well in the music 

I don't speak Spanish  so I didn't understand , thank you for telling me she said it's not the proper way to behave. 
I think she could have just do a spell of kindness or something, lol instead of react like that in the video.  But she said that's the way she sees the world , and she's right,  we live in a violent world sometimes. I'm glad she explained the meaning behind the video,  it's less odd knowing.

• TEA 1

29 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I don't speak Spanish  so I didn't understand , thank you for telling me she said it's not the proper way to behave. 
I think she could have just do a spell of kindness or something, lol instead of react like that in the video.  But she said that's the way she sees the world , and she's right,  we live in a violent world sometimes. I'm glad she explained the meaning behind the video,  it's less odd knowing.

Haha no worries, actually it is written "This is much better." and then "Guys, there's no reason to fight." so it's a softer version of what happens in the music video. But yeah the context explained by Gaga makes sense of her act. ☺️

• LOVE 1

Thank you guys!

You're both right! I was also confused by the way Gaga threw the guys to the ground. I decided to change that because I was trying to represent as many social values as I could, focusing on equality, peace and kindness. I'm really glad you guys liked it! 😄 

• LOVE 2