telephonept2

DISCUSSION Help a little monster ​💗

Posted (edited)

Hello earthlings,

Could you help me to find an interview/tv program/special with Gaga I saw years ago? I think it was during or before BTW era, Gaga and this guy were on a gorgeous and white (if I remember correctly) penthouse. They would talk near to the fireplace and a certain moment they went upstairs to the rooftop at night. I've been wanting to watch it again or at least know where it's from for years... Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

My best regards to you all 💜

Edited by telephonept2
Typo

15 hours ago, telephonept2 said:

Hello earthlings,

Could you help me to find an interview/tv program/special with Gaga I saw years ago? I think it was during or before BTW era, Gaga and this guy were on a gorgeous and white (if I remember correctly) penthouse. They would talk near to the fireplace and a certain moment they went upstairs to the rooftop at night. I've been wanting to watch it again or at least know where it's from for years... Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

My best regards to you all 💜

I feel bad for you I know how obsessed I can be when I don't find something lol  do you remember what she was wearing or talked about or in what country she was ? 

• CONFUSED 1
  • YAAAASSS 1