Hi guys!

Many people have said that Babylon looks like Madonna's "Vogue" and they are not wrong for me.

There are some similarities but the POP industry has always been made up of small involuntary copies.

Rather, I would like to know if Babylon doesn't look like Gaga's "Black Jesus" very much to you.

Let me know!

Posted (edited)

I don't know if it sound like vogue, maybe .. but it's sound like a song from this period for sure. Some of the songs make me think to something else, that's not new sounds but she makes them her's 🤗

Edited by Adeline

It's definitely inspired by the drum programming used by producer DJ Shep Pettibone who did Vogue and the Erotica album. 

It does have hints of Vogue (specifically the piano chord hits), but it also sounds like Black Jesus! 

• LOVE 1

I mean.. Welcome to House music and ballroom beats. 

Posted (edited)

It screams Vogue for me and I love it! I see it as an homage to Madonna and a celebration of them finally setting things right 💗

spacer.png

Edited by telephonept2

to me it sounds like 90s house music so ofc it’s similar to vogue which is 90s house!

I think it has some vibes from vogue but it’s different enough to be its own song