BadGurlMadge

EVENTS Chromatica First Listen & Thoughts

1 minute ago, Original Diva said:

Fun Tonight hasn't grown on me yet... That's the one track (and Enigma) that just hasn't clicked with me yet.

Also why has there been so much hate towards Replay? That was one of the first songs I clicked with. I love it!

So far I just don't like plastic doll and Free Woman, Replay is a bop!

44 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

So far I just don't like plastic doll and Free Woman, Replay is a bop!

Plastic doll grew on me. 

I'm disappointed with free woman, as I prefer the demo by far and the released version is... Just not the same, but I still like it. 

First listen .. what to say .. it's excellent !! I smiled, danced and cried. The lyrics broke my heart but you can't help moving your toes at least lol. I had what I call a musical orgasm on Alice, the interludes are magnificent, the sounds are insane, sine from above really made me feel that the music saved her and 1000 doves finished me emotionally. this album is a real success, i stay quiet, i will take the time to put it back and i will start again for fun this time 😁💕

The only leaks I heard were Stupid Love and very short snippets of Babylon and Free Woman so I wasn’t really expecting a certain sound. I will say I was thrown a little the first listen cuz it was so different than I had imagined (like always) but listening in the dark with my headphones with no distractions like I used to brought the album to life. I liked it on first listen but each song gets better every time still. Alice is my favorite by far, I love the lyrics, the sound, her voice, all of it. And I’m a sucker for an Alice in Wonderland metaphor. It’s so hard to pick other favorites but 911, Sine, Enigma, ROM, Sour Candy, and Fun Tonight are all up there for me.

I feel like Gaga need to release Babylon as a single with a video. The song is just too good

Alice, Replay, Enigma, and Babylon are my favorite non-singles!

• YAAAASSS 1