BadGurlMadge

EVENTS Chromatica First Listen & Thoughts

Lady Gaga’s highly anticipated 6th studio album is upon us!

It’s already released in some countries! And it leaked on several places too.

My favourites: 911, Enigma, Alice & Rain On Me

Worst song(s): Fun Tonight, Replay

Discuss!

image.thumb.jpeg.cddc4a7de521733c5b830a1e6402db72.jpeg

911 is THE BEST song on the album that’s not up for a discussion!

• YAAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

Absolutely obsessed with the album. I personally love Chromatica II’s section the most- but it’s all so good. Upset that she remove so many of the disco influences from the production last minute, so songs like Free Woman and Babylon sound sooo different now it’s gonna take a minute for my ear’s to adjust.

Can we talk about her ending the album with the choir tho? YES MA’AM!

Babylon for me is the BEST of this album with Replay and 911

• YAAAASSS 1

Can only talk about it tomorrow! But I do love stupid love and Rain on me love the music so exited for tomorrow! It's so a shame that it Leake out and that there is little monster that listen to it! I think it's no respect to Lady Gaga music and hard work! But for know I'm very excited for tomorrow 🤗

• LOVE 1

I'm streaming the album with a New Zealander Spotify acount, this is completly lawful

i have to say.. i wasn't a big fan of stupid love but the rain on me video made me exited! i listened to the album now a few times and i don't feel the vibes. i think that replay and 911 are the worst on the album and rest are mediocre minus.. kind of disappointed

im not sure if i just don't connect to the disco vibes or what not coming together.. ill listen to joanne for 3 more years i guess 

2 hours ago, Roei palant said:

i have to say.. i wasn't a big fan of stupid love but the rain on me video made me exited! i listened to the album now a few times and i don't feel the vibes. i think that replay and 911 are the worst on the album and rest are mediocre minus.. kind of disappointed

im not sure if i just don't connect to the disco vibes or what not coming together.. ill listen to joanne for 3 more years i guess 

What? What are you even saying? I'm like mind blown.

My favourites: Enigma, Alice, Free Woman, Rain On Me, Babylon, Chromatica II leading into 911 

Worst song(s): Fun Tonight, Replay

• YAAAASSS 1

I absolutely love all of the songs even though I’d say at the bottom of the list would stand 1000 doves (it’s still great!).

It’s so hard to pick a favorite one but Chromatica III leading into Sine from Above brought me to tears and the ending of Sine from Above wooow!

Alice, Enigma, 911 and Fun tonight are incredible as well, but they’re all so goooood! 😭

• LOVE 1

My fav is fun tonight, free women, sine from above, 911,Babylon, sour candy and Rain on me!

• YAAAASSS 1

omg omg omg it’s totally crazy 😭

4 hours ago, June said:

What? What are you even saying? I'm like mind blown.

i'm also confused... but i will mention that i like what they did with free woman (way better than the leaked demo) and i liked alice and enigma the most (from what we didn't hear by now)

• LOVE 1

Just like with every album Gaga changes the game, Chromatica is way different than her other stuff but it’s completely new and fresh and that’s what Gaga does best , I just wanna get on the Dancefloor and freak out to every track 😍 Babylon, Plastic Doll, 911, 1000 Doves, Fun Tonight and Replay are my favs 👌

This album is out of the world. I love it 😭😭😭

Dance Gaga is back! Love love love ❤️

My favorites so far are 911 and Replay 💃🏻

I'm not sure I can express my feelings just yet, although I listened to it three times so far.... SOOOOOO

My absolute favorites are: Alice, Replay, Enigma, 911, 1000 Doves, Sine From Above (without the weird ending, it's so out of place for me)

Free Woman was kinda weird at first listen but then it grew on me fast and it's 100% a bop.

This album doesn't have a single skip, banger after banger, I can't really contain my happiness now, I'm not feeling tired at all, I wanna dance through the night.

The lyrics are so much more deeper than I thought they will be, some songs make me wanna cry my heart out and I definitely will cry like a baby after the first shock. It was so highly anticipated from me and it's even better than my expectations. Her best and deepest work so far in my opinion. (and I'm a veteran)

I wanna thank her in person and hug her and dance together to the album. So good.

• LOVE 1

Personally my favorites are Alice, 911 and Replay.

This is overall a very great album and I‘m glad she did go back to her pop roots.

• YAAAASSS 1

The whole album is a complete Bop! Each song brings a different element. That’s one thing I definitely love Gaga never gives you the same sounding song she loves to experiment. She is a true artist.❤️

I LOVE THE WHOLE ALBUUUUMMMMM!!! And that transition between Chromatica II and 911 is everything!!!!!!!!

Even though all the songs are great, my favorites are Stupid Love, Enigma, Replay, Rain On Me, 911, Fun Tonight, Free Woman, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy, Sine From Above, Alice, 1000 Doves, Babylon and Chromatica I, II & III.

Oh wait, those are all the songs in the album UwU :3

• LMAO 1

Upon first listen, I felt so let down and disappointed. I thought the lyrics and production were really basic and generic and the album just wasn't what i thought we were getting, but as I've listened over the day, it has been growing on me. I bought my standard copy today and had to order the deluxe. Still haven't heard the deluxe tracks (except for the remix) as they aren't on streaming platforms yet... Hopefully they go up soon. I have heard good things about LMR. Looking forward to the visuals, tour, haus labs version of Babylon and whatever else this era has for us!

I AM OBSESSED. You can see my first reaction on my YouTube channel. Your support would mean so much! Im excited to hear all comments from little monsters! I didnt like some of the songs at first listen as well! Kisses from Serbia

• LOVE 1

1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

Upon first listen, I felt so let down and disappointed. I thought the lyrics and production were really basic and generic and the album just wasn't what i thought we were getting, but as I've listened over the day, it has been growing on me. I bought my standard copy today and had to order the deluxe. Still haven't heard the deluxe tracks (except for the remix) as they aren't on streaming platforms yet... Hopefully they go up soon. I have heard good things about LMR. Looking forward to the visuals, tour, haus labs version of Babylon and whatever else this era has for us!

I understand the feeling, then I started paying attention to the lyrics, for example Fun Tonight gave me chills and became one of my favorite.This album has an immense replay value.

• LOVE 1

21 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I understand the feeling, then I started paying attention to the lyrics, for example Fun Tonight gave me chills and became one of my favorite.This album has an immense replay value.

Fun Tonight hasn't grown on me yet... That's the one track (and Enigma) that just hasn't clicked with me yet.

Also why has there been so much hate towards Replay? That was one of the first songs I clicked with. I love it!