wucromaa

ASSETS Chromatica: Logos, Fonts and Tribe Symbols

On 5/19/2020 at 4:15 PM, wucromaa said:

Hello beloveds

I recently recreated the symbols and the logo of the Chromatica era, and I'm sharing it so that you can have a good material to produce quality arts. I encourage all of you to make wallpapers, covers, banners and whatever else you can do to make the engagement of this era as high as possible.

Preview:

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Download: 

Hidden Content

• Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I was careful to recreate them with as much resemblance as possible, so I hope you like it and enjoy it!

PS: In this package will also include high resolution photoshoots and png files

sorry for my english, haha

spacer.png

Thank U ❤️

El 19/5/2020 a las 23:15, wucromaa dijo:

Hola amados

Reciba los símbolos y el logotipo de la era Chromatica, y comparé para que pueda tener un buen material para producir artes de calidad. Os animo a todos a hacer fondos de pantalla, portadas, pancartas y todo lo que pueden hacer para que el compromiso de esta era sea lo más alto posible.

Avance:

Hidden Content

Descargar: 

contenido oculto

• Responda a este tema para ver el contenido oculto.

Tuve cuidado de recreaciones con el mayor parecido posible, ¡así que espero que les guste y lo disfruten!

PD: en este paquete también se incluirán sesiones fotográficas de alta resolución y archivos png

perdón por mi inglés, jaja

spacer.png

On 19/5/2020 at 23:15, wucromaa said:

Hola amados

Recientemente recreé los símbolos y el logotipo de la era Chromatica, y lo comparto para que pueda tener un buen material para producir artes de calidad. Os animo a todos a hacer fondos de pantalla, portadas, pancartas y todo lo que puedan hacer para que el compromiso de esta era sea lo más alto posible.

Avance:

Hidden Content

Descargar: 

contenido oculto

• Responda a este tema para ver el contenido oculto.

Tuve cuidado de recrearlos con el mayor parecido posible, ¡así que espero que les guste y lo disfruten!

PD: en este paquete también se incluirán sesiones fotográficas de alta resolución y archivos png

perdón por mi inglés, jaja

spacer.png

graciassssssssssssssssss

omg yes! thank you so much for this. I have been making posters and other stuff.

omg yes! thank you so much for this. I have been making posters and other stuff.

Hello beloveds

I recently recreated the symbols and the logo of the Chromatica era, and I'm sharing it so that you can have a good material to produce quality arts. I encourage all of you to make wallpapers, covers, banners and whatever else you can do to make the engagement of this era as high as possible.

Preview:

Hidden Content

Download: 

Hidden Content

I was careful to recreate them with as much resemblance as possible, so I hope you like it and enjoy it!

spacer.png

Love it! 😍💞💕👏🏻

Hello beloveds

Preview:

Hidden Content

Download: 

Hidden Content

spacer.png

Love it! 😍💞💕👏🏻

On 5/20/2020 at 2:45 AM, wucromaa said:

Hello beloveds

Preview:

Hidden Content

Download: 

Hidden Content

spacer.png

😍