M△⃒⃘tt

DISCUSSION LGN APP: Forum Closed Beta Now Open!

Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce that our forum is finally coming to our LGN mobile App. This week I'll give you the opportunity to download the beta version of our app directly to your iPhone and test our forum before the iOS open beta on MAY 28TH.

Me and my team of developers are working hard on our website and app to deliver to you a community like never before, but it doesn't mean we're perfect. In this beta version you might experience bugs and unexpected behaviors, and that's why we need you to test the app as hard as you can everyday and report below your experience with bugs and feedbacks. Your contribution will allow us to bring all features to Android and the rest of the world as soon as possible, and once everything is settled we count on showing the app to Gaga herself, showing her the kind and peaceful community we are.

Suggestions are always welcome, even though we're aware that many features are not available yet.

To join the beta just start commenting on any topics in this forum, I'll be picking users everyday to DM you a special link to download our app.

We hope you'll have fun and appreciate the hard work made for you guys.

Love you,

LGN.

Untitled-1.png

• LOVE 4
  • WOW 1
  • YAAAASSS 2

Yay! It's amazing what you're doing. Thanks.

• LOVE 2

9 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce that our forum is finally coming to our LGN mobile App. This week I'll give you the opportunity to download the beta version of our app directly to your iPhone and test our forum before the iOS open beta on MAY 28TH.

Me and my team of developers are working hard on our website and app to deliver to you a community like never before, but it doesn't mean we're perfect. In this beta version you might experience bugs and unexpected behaviors, and that's why we need you to test the app as hard as you can everyday and report below your experience with bugs and feedbacks. Your contribution will allow us to bring all features to Android and the rest of the world as soon as possible, and once everything is settled we count on showing the app to Gaga herself, showing her the kind and peaceful community we are.

Suggestions are always welcome, even though we're aware that many features are not available yet.

To join the beta just start commenting on any topics in this forum, I'll be picking users everyday to DM you a special link to download our app.

We hope you'll have fun and appreciate the hard work made for you guys.

Love you,

LGN.

Untitled-1.png

Omg I want to join pls!

Yassss! You’re doing amazing, sweetie. 

Cant wait for it finally a Gaga app 

Cant wait for it!!! I’m from Ecuador 

Gosh! YAY! The app is gorgeous and push thing always makes me smile, but forum? FINALLY!!! CANT WAIT

this will be so good

Posted (edited)

OMGAGA! That sounds amazing. I cannot wait to try it ASAP 

14 hours ago, StupidSexxxAura said:

Is it available for android too?

The App is still in development process, and some functions may have bugs or will not work properly. That is why, if @M△⃒⃘tt sent you the link to download it, your feedback will be important to improove it and fix it. 

Edited by MarceloBM
  • LOVE 1