freemymindARTPOP

DISCUSSION 5 new Chromatica Ball dates

Posted (edited)

on seatgeek.com, 5 new Chromatica Ball dates were added but 4 were quickly took down, while the last one is currently being synthetically monitored (means that they're testing that the site works then tickets are released)

The 5 new places are Los Angeles, Arizona, Mexico City, Seattle and Rio

the only date up right now is Arizona on friday, October 8 

multiple insiders like MindTrappa have also said that Chromatica Ball is a stadium world tour with over 25+ dates planned already

Edited by freemymindARTPOP

1 hour ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

on seatgeek.com, 5 new Chromatica Ball dates were added but 4 were quickly took down, while the last one is currently being synthetically monitored (means that they're testing that the site works then tickets are released)

The 5 new places are Los Angeles, Arizona, Mexico City, Seattle and Rio

the only date up right now is Arizona on friday, October 8 

multiple insiders like MindTrappa have also said that Chromatica Ball is a stadium world tour with over 25+ dates planned already

You mean for the next reschedule? I don't see how a reselling website could tease without an official announcement 

• LOVE 1

2 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

You mean for the next reschedule? I don't see how a reselling website could tease without an official announcement 

I dont think its teasing either, its most likely a mistake that they were publicly posted and it would be for the next leg I think but idk 5-6 dates per leg is so little

On 5/1/2020 at 1:24 AM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I can confirm those are fake 🙂

Okay! Thanks omg, I wonder why they were posted then 😮