littlemonstress

DISCUSSION Why Gaga doesnt interact w/ little monsters anymore

i saw this on twitter from @joeymonda

gaga fans: i dont understand why she doesnt interact with us anymore 🙁

also gaga fans: *refers to Joanne as "dead aunt album"

my thoughts:

the people who did that are disgustingly horrible, yes, it was for her dead aunt but it was a very soft spot for her and that album has a lot of value to her, so for the people who think this way, for yall to be like "her worst album" are NOT real little monsters and can cancel yourself because if you loved Gaga, then you would love all of her music and have an actual connection with her. personally, Joanne is the first album i fell in love with by Gaga and it was also the first album i decided to listen to start getting into Gaga. yall are uncultured, picky non-little monsters. i said what i said.

• TEA 4

Well I think people have the right not loving all she does but have to respect her. People are disrespectful in the way their talking because they hide behind a screen . but she did a facetime with 2 fans recently and she made Instagram videos,  she was with us during together at home. Personaly I'm a late little monster but I catch up her career and I love everything she's done,  except cheek to cheek I've try but I can't listen to jazz lol.

• TEA 1
  • WIG 1

The little monsters really just treat her terribly.... I don't blame gaga at all. 

• LOVE 1
  • SAD 3
  • TEA 2

Posted (edited)

i think the overall negativity from most LMs and i think its fully understandable 😞

Edited by freemymindARTPOP

One of the things I noticed over the years is, when she makes a comeback she suddenly on twitter non stop, tweeting and interacting with fans. I get that, there's new music and also it's promoting on social media, but I wish she would do it more regardless of promoting something.

• TEA 1

Gaga obviously just HATES twitter because of all the constant negativity, disrespect and trolls. She doesnt "hate her fans". She hates social media and the trolls that have been taking over the last couple of years.

• LOVE 1
  • TEA 4

1 hour ago, Juan Plaza said:

In my opinion, most of the fans (like me) that made the fanbase 10 years ago have grown and don't have time to spend their days on social media praising her or being possitive. So, as a result, most of the fans that are left from that time are the ones who don't have anything better to do than spend their time complaining on social media, and you can clearly see that they're bitter. Who would want to interact with them? Plus, social media has become so negative lately that I honestly only follow my friends and the people I am personally interested in. 

And I understand why some people may be negative about Gaga. Yes, it turns out that for sometime Gaga did not do as well as we expected, so what? Am I the only one who sees her like a friend who lives abroad or a distant cousing? I love her and am proud of her, but I don't always need to like everything she does. 

While I would love for her to interact with me, I know that is just as likely as winning the lottery, so I think it's best for her to stay away from negativity and I can live with that.

This should be framed, thank you

i feel like some little monsters are really disgusting with her, especially when they share leaks from Chromatica. They are ruining the work she has done for years, and they are the same persons (often) that asks why she is not interacting with us anymore 😕 Also, i really think that she interacts with us, when she mentions us on her instagram legends, when she calls some little monsters on face time for NRJ. But at the moment, she spends her days to find solutions to this global pandemic (which is very honorable) so i can understand that she is very busy at the moment, and don’t really interacts with us ^^❤️

Maybe because a lot of response of her posts said " we don't care we want music "  it's annoying for a lot of us, imagine for her , it's so sad people have no respect and it's the opposite of what she fight for ! When she launch haus laboratories it was hard to see people, just spitting at her, for new music constantly. .  The new generation are too impatient,childish and think they have the right to say mean things behind their screen with no consequences

• TEA 1

Because a good part of her fan-base transformed into a sarcasm mess. I can't count the number of mean jokes we can see on Twitter:  

-About Joanne being call "the dead aunt" while Gaga talked many times about how this topic is sensitive for her and her family

-The hate spread to Sarah, yes sometimes her make up on Gaga are really not good but it's not worth calling her a pig, or joking about her all the time, just imagine people doing this to your best friend

-The way her fans bullied Christiano when Gaga was in a relationship with him, even in her concert when he was taking pictures of her he was ignoring the fans calling him because he knew many were joking about him and spreading hate to him

etc etc 

I can name many examples where Little Monsters have acted rude toward Gaga and her close ones. When you see the message she's trying to spread about kindness, anti-bullying I can imagine that she might be shocked to see how some of her fans go in the opposite direction of her message. 

Of course that's not the only reasons why she took distance, this can also be because she wants to have more time with her-self, protect her family. She can also simply change a lot, and we saw how much her personality have evolved during the last years, she became more mature and balanced and might just wanna live in peace and be careful with who she interacts with. 

in my opinion is it because we keep insulting joanne as a bad album, and we keep leaking gaga's stuff i am not saying i do that cuz ive been a good fan and Stan since my 6 years, and the way some fans treats Gaga is disgusting and then they keep wondering why is gaga not interacting with us anymore. it hurts me when i see all these leaks and it hurts Gaga too and the fact that all little monsters asks for links to leaks instead of waiting for Gaga is bad and disgusting ☹️

We'll I think all the negative things that people say will make you not to interact with fans! I'm must say that I wil love to interact with her special know! Myself and my Daughter was supposed to be in Las Vegas too see Enigma on my Daughter's 21st birthday on the 30th of April that was her biggest dream to see her live and myne and know it would be so nice if I could organize Lady Gaga to tweet and say To her Happy birthday 🎂 and try to make her day we all in lockdown in the world so no 21st Birthday party in Las Vegas or at home 🤔 But yes I do respect her for her decision! BIG mother Monster fan for ever 💙 

Posted (edited)

First, to begin, I think she has already become a mature, adult person. But... however, I think her lack of interest in us when interacting, she doesn’t already because she knows that her fans (most) will always ask her for music, videos and projects, (I think anyone as a human being, would mind that they only wrote to her to demand something) when everything she has done has been with pure love and most of us (fans) act in a hypocritical way criticizing her. I’ll be here forever for her, I will always love her music, even she release another jazz album, or indie/alternative/country/balad/evangelistic album, etc... I’LL BE THERE FOR HER.

Because I’m grateful with her, she changed my life for better, the only thing I can do, is be thankful. 💗💗

Edited by andressmarquez
spelling error
  • LOVE 2

Realistically many have said it already on here. People have become too entitled and ruined it for the fans who actually care more about her as a person and not just the music solely. I’m not even a musician/public figure and people in the world can be more than I care to deal with at times. They are self centered and feel entitled to everything. Much of the world has really turned to the thought: what can someone offer “me”?  While I do truly care about Gaga as a person and would treat her like a sister and have her back for anything, it’s expected that she can’t believe everyone who would say that because of how many times she has been burned and how many people flail at her for just going to the freaking store. Like who really wants to live like that? I have 4 kids and know it would be hard on me as a mom to see my kid having to jump through hurdles just to be a human being at times. I sometimes feel she probably wishes she was a normal person and living life like most of us, but her drive to share her art is greater and sadly that’s the territory that comes with this business. Then you have the people bashing her make up Haus Labs, again because it’s not music. I personally love it and think she has a legit genuine good line. Sarah is a sweet person and I’m glad she is able to be Gaga’s right hand man and work with her on this line. Many people I hear only care to ask her about when her album is releasing than asking her how she is doing as a person or striking up a conversation about what she ate for dinner! Like something normal people talk about! Then you get to the people who criticize and complain about albums/songs they don’t like. The way I see it, nobody forces you to listen so leave the damn albums/songs for the fan base that actually cares about them. People act like Gaga is writing the music for them, but it’s quite opposite. She is allowing us to go on her album journey with her and people should appreciate that she opens up to the world for that. I would love to be able to meet/hang out with Gaga just like many other real fans. She is more than a musician to me, but a great human being who actually cares about people. Maybe one day I’ll score a meet and greet and tell her that! Her drive for mental health shows she does care for people more than you can imagine. Any public figure who stands up about something personal like that and dives deep into the cause is a true genuine person who cares. They aren’t worried about what the world thinks of them, but instead worried about the ones who voice is too scared to ask for help. That’s a true person in my book and I think Gaga self distancing from negative social media is for the good of her health and I support her in that. Sorry it’s long, but I hope she can see all the good positive things that her real monsters have to say about her. Hope you are doing well Gaga! ❤️🖤😘🤘🏼

• LOVE 1
  • YAAAASSS 1

I mean. Judging by the state of our Fanbase rn it’s no surprise to me. I think she still loves us but realise there is more important stuff then us. Maybe she gave us a bit to much love in the beginning. All in one I would’nt worry too much!

As a new little monster, i noticed how people are quick to send her hate for literally anything she does. I'm not sure about her ig comments but i see a lot on twitter. I understand why ppl are mad for postponing the release of chromatica but when gaga tells her little monsters to be kind yet some of them are the even the first ppl to start spreading hate, it's upsetting 

When she released new music i was just like.. 

excited lady gaga GIF

I agree to all of you.

These "fans" are so unappreciative. They want everthing done THEIR way. "Why is Chromatica postponed? I want it now! Why is the tour not where I live?" etc.

I understand the disappointment, but this mindset is simply immature.

Personally I'm waiting for her music too, but I understand that she don't want to "frustrate" anybody intentionally and there are more or less obvious reasons for what she's doing.

I stan Gaga not only for her music. She is a wunderful human being and I'm share her values and everything she stands for.

So when they spread hate on social media, they maybe are fans but for certain no little monsters.

• LOVE 1
  • TEA 1

I simply think that Gaga is finally kinda busy riding her discostick 🤭 she’s kinda busy 🤪

• TEA 1

because most of her ''fans'' are just ungrateful. most of them are faster to send her hate than her haters. she would just Breathe and they would be like ''omg she could have done better''. as if they could be artists. being a worldwide star isn't easy. she works her butt off, be thankful.

It's obvious she got tired of seeing all the negativity the ''new little monsters'' share since the release of ARTPOP. I remember her being so active with us during BTWB era and pre-ARTPOP era. It's so sad to see what is happening nowadays, but I understand why. Don't blame her.

Gaga in last Zein interview - "I stopped reading the internet". Think that's of a major impact on her anxiety, I know I would get anxious reading random people, even fans, unfiltered comments about me and my art.