Seashell Boy

Lady Gaga To Make An Announcement On Jimmy Fallon Next Monday

I wonder what it’s going to be out? I know she’s probably going to talk about her work with the WHO, though I’m cautiously optimistic she’ll discuss Chromatica, even briefly.

• LOVE 1

5 minutes ago, vanebelmes said:

do you all think she's gonna talk about Chromatica?

Probably not 😕 I'm not expecting music news anytime soon

• LOVE 1

She will talk about quarantine and how everyone can do to be positive .Also what she’s doing presently on her work regard her  futur Chromatica but not the songs .🙏💖🦠😷💗💗💗💗💗

• LOVE 1
  • WIG 1

I'm optimistic she's gonna briefly update us about her new plans 

• LOVE 1

I hope we get some news about the release but I doubt tbh

Honestly, I'm glad she is doing at least something now. "Big" announcements or not.

• LOVE 3

Be nice to see giving people encouragement in these trying Tim’s need more Cynthia and gagas💖💓

• LOVE 1

51 minutes ago, Rosemary said:

Be nice to see giving people encouragement in these trying Tim’s need more Cynthia and gagas💖💓

all the world need more Cynthia and Gaga! we should clone both of them, definitely the world would be a nicer place!  😂😂

• LOVE 2

I asked her team, and they said she'll be tonight but very briefly, even GGD posted about it 🙂

24 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I asked her team, and they said she'll be tonight but very briefly, even GGD posted about it 🙂

Okay thank you  ! But do you think the subject of his interview is going to be about coronavirus? Or can we expect news about chromatica? 🥺

She will probably just send a cute short message 😕

• LOVE 1

6 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

She will probably just send a cute short message 😕

I don't think it's necessary... we already had a "cute" message a few days ago... right now, I think everyone needs happy things, like music! 😔

• SAD 1

why would she be moved around twice but be on tonight.... whew chile

2 hours ago, Astaroth said:

Zdjęcie

Please.... I'm so tired.. XD

also, is it true that jimmy said she had a huge announcement on the howard stern show?

Maybe this is reaching and stupid. BUT I saw a theory on twitter about maybe she is actually going to release chromatica on 4.10 and donating the proceeds to covid relief. It totally seems like something she would do. 

Can she just do a We are the world 3.0?

4 hours ago, Austin7721 said:

Maybe this is reaching and stupid. BUT I saw a theory on twitter about maybe she is actually going to release chromatica on 4.10 and donating the proceeds to covid relief. It totally seems like something she would do. 

I severely doubt it, it’s considered her pop comeback album her label wants every penny of it for their efforts to secure her massive deals that will probably still go ahead after the pandemic.

She’s most likely going to announce that the BTWF is going to do some work to help donate towards helping the WHO or something. She’s not prioritising her music at a time like this as a person of stature and power which I commend her for. 

As I’ve been saying don’t expect the album till after the summer now probably in September and the tour in 2021 

• LOVE 1

I hope the tour will be sooner, and hopefully she will add more dates! I want to see her in Barcelona again 

Things are getting frustrating at this point

4 hours ago, ian br said:

Things are getting frustrating at this point

I agree, I don't think it's honest on her part to say that she will make a big announcement and stay on the same page as being kind and staying at home. We already know that.

We all want this BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.