dpasa86

NEWS Lady Gaga's Birthday: Call for Fan Submissions

Happy birthday to amazing lady Hope have nice 

• LOVE 1

Hello Gaga, 

When I first heard your song “Born This Way” I was about 15 years old, and I was HEAVILY struggling with my sexuality, being bullied and suicidal thoughts, and there was one time I even attempted to kill myself, but honestly your song SAVED my life. 

I will always accredit you for saving my life. I’m not writing you this to try and make you feel sad or anything, but to tell you that when you’re down or Sad, just know that your music is saving lives. 

You’re one of the most genuine and compassionate souls I’ve heard of, may your birthday be full of love, fun and cheer. 

Your Little monster, 
David Williams 

• LOVE 1

Dear Gaga, my hero,

Happy birthday! I hope you're having a great day despite everything we're current living.

This letter is a little piece of my trajectory with you, that now is over 10 years!

Back in 2008, I was 13 and I did not understand my sexuality, I have always hidden the fact I loved to play with my mother's dolls, to put towels on my head and pretend they were wigs... I did not know why I had to hide it all, but I just did it. Until I saw you. You were so shameless and brave, using giant high heels, crazy accessories on your face and head... Without realising, I was having you as my guiding light.

Your songs allowed me to keep going in the hardest days when I thought of doing terrible things to myself, and to have the braveness to finally have the talk with my parents in 2012. It was August, I was listening to Princess Die and the courage I had always wished for finally came to me: I told my parents I was gay. Luckily, they were supportive (my father sometimes used to say things that hurt me, but not anymore), and they saw it was okay for me as a man to like men. I was still their son, I was still studying hard. If it wasn't you, I don't know how long would I keep hiding this and just hurting myself.

Gaga, you are so important in my life that I even chose my career because of you. When you released the Alejandro music video (I was 14) I literally could not stop watching to it, more than 10 times a day for about a month (I remember my straight older brother complaining to my parents I had a mental disorder because all day long I was sat down in front of the computer just watching you). Seeing you performing with so many men loving themselves and using high heels just changed my life. I then payed close attention to the directing, the editing, the lighting, how the music was extended... And I started to make my own versions of this video, learning how to use an editing software etc. Today, I am a professional video editor because of that video. Because of you, I can make money and help my parents (my father is unemployed and my mom is a high school Portuguese teacher) and to be able to have an adult life.

One more fact I would like to share is the best night of my life: November 11th, 2012, your Born This Way Ball Tour date in São Paulo, Brazil. I made so many friends (I came 26 hours earlier to be able to join the Monster Pit), and we talked about our coming out, our sexualities, how our lives changed because of you... And when the concert started I could not believe that my hero was about 20 feet away from me. The concert were more than 2 hours long, and I still can recall almost every detail from it, you crying in happiness and saying you found happiness for the first time of your life here in Brazil...

You still are my guiding light. I learnt English to be able to understand what you said in the interviews, and to understand by myself the lyrics of your songs without having to check a translator. Now I can write you this letter! You inspired me in the best way: to be a great human being! And I am closer to that every day! Because of my efforts and your actions inspiring me, I was able to earn a scholarship in a university and study in Japan for a year because of the efforts you taught me to have.

Right now I am making songs and studying music production; I want to grow professionally, and you urge me everyday to do so, as you are always chasing a new path to pursue, and you show with your actions that we must keep going, and to not give up. 

Thank you so much for being you! Don't worry, whatever you do we will be here to support you. Please stay home and stay safe. We are trying to do so as well. We will pass through this and will happily dance together here, in Chromatica, our home.

With great love,

Marcos Vinícius de Souza (Vinicius Bertozzi) - São Paulo, Brazil

@DisguisedKing

• LOVE 1

Dear Gaga, 

Hi Mother Monster! Happy Birthday!! My name is Hunter Kelley. I am a fifteen year old Little Monster from Nampa, Idaho, and I am bisexual. With Joanne you saved my life. 
  When I first heard Joanne I was being bullied at school, figuring out my sexuality, and was struggling with suicidal thoughts. When I heard Joanne it felt like something cut through the pain. I knew of your music but Joanne is what made me a Little Monster. After Joanne I listened to everything else religiously. I owe you my life: without you I don’t think I’d be here today. I someday hope to meet you and thank you for everything you have done for me. You save me everyday, you’ve brought me so much happiness and have taught me how to be kind and accept kindness. 
  I love you so much, someday I’ll meet you and give you a hug, but until then I will dance, sing, and heal with you. 

Thank you so much, I’ll be a monster FOREVER. 
       Hunter Kelley

@hunter_gmanotta on Twitter and @hunter_kelley1226 on Instagram 

• LOVE 1

Dear Gaga if you can read this letter first of all I wanna say that is an honor for me to you read my words. Happy birthday to the most kind person in the world, it's time to celebrate you and celebrate your big heart and thanks God for you to exist.

I've been a little monster since I knew about you, I love you as human been and as artist, I love your art, you are a inspiration for me. I'm in Venezuela, right now I'm positive for coronavirus and I'm isolated in a hospital writing this letter. Just the fact that think in the possibility you can read this makes me feel better, your music has helped me through very hard moments of my life and this one is not the exception. I'm a doctor and I got the virus working, it's a very hard situation for me and my family, fortunately I'm fine fiscally and mentally I'm healing thanks to the support of my family, friends, couple and off course YOU. All I ever wanted was love and I got love from family, friends, the love of my life and you with your music and your message of kindness. You are a really kindess Queen. Kindess Punk 🤟. Also I'm writer, I wrote a book of poems to spread love and kindness following your steps. I wrote some lyrics I would like you to read and it will be an honor if you use these lyrics and make art with them

"I just wanna be with you every time
I just wanna have you by my side
I just wanna spend the rest of my life with you, with you

I just wanna be with you every time
I just wanna have you by my side
I just wanna spend the rest of my life with you, with you
I just wanna spend my life with you"

Maybe that could work like as a chorus or something.
I really hope you can read this letter Iove you Gaga thanks for exist and spread the message of love and kindness to the world and again Happy Birthday!! ♥️
Cheers from Venezuela
Victor Daniel Suárez Salazar

@victor_s17 

• LOVE 1

Hi Gaga, I love you so much.  I love you more than anything in the world.  She taught me how to confront bullying.  She taught me self-love and made me love myself more than before.  My love so that it cannot be described through a message because you are the greatest person in the world. To me, you are my world.  I consider you my spiritual mom.  I wish you a happy life, I love you.  Muhammad Al-Sufyani from Saudi Arabia, I love you so much. I hope you have a party here in Saudi Arabia.   Because you have a lot of little monsters in Saudi Arabia and they love you so much. mohammed Al-sofyani 🇸🇦🇸🇦♥️

Twitter: ladyygaga69

• LOVE 1

Hi Gaga!

First of all, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for who you are as a person and as an artist.

You have inpired so many kids out there who couldn't find themselves. You showed them the way, you saved them.

I am a straight teenager. And even though your music and your fanbase is very connected to the LGBT community, I find your music so relatable and inspiring. I am proud to be a Little Monster.

I own every album of yours, on CD's and Vinyls.

I have pictures of you in my room.

I listen to your music whenever I can.

Your music heals me everyday!

I am a musician student myself, and I started to create music inspired by you! I express myself and liberate myself using your music!

Everytime I cover one of your songs or play them on the piano, I can feel every single emotion running in my body. Playing and listening to your music excites me.

Gaga, you have never let me down. You always gave me a reason to keep on moving and i am thankful for that.

(Btw you liked one of my covers on Instagram and I wanted to explode)

The one thing that I want the most is to meet you and tell you how much I love you in person.

I hope that this whole confusing and scary situation won't stop me from seeing you in Paris soon ;)

Happy Birthday, 

I love you,

We love you,

And we thank you. For everything that you are.

Stay safe and take care!

Much love, Yahel.

Instagram: @yahelcarmelly @Yahel Carmelly

• LOVE 1

Hello,

I hope you are well and happy. It is strange to think that a person who doesn’t even know you has made such a big impact on your life. It all started with Just Dance, one out of place girl seeing this woman on TV and thinking “ Well done to this woman, this is unique and bold.” I felt like I belong. After that went to a boy who lived one house away from me and 13 years later two best friends who felt connected because they realized they were the same.

At the age of 17 and 16 our parents sent us 4 hours away from home to watch your show in Johannesburg , just the two of us, because they knew..... we were misunderstood and had to find ourselves.

After all this time we still get together, pour a glass of wine and then when we can talk about you, that is when we have our moment together. So thank you for bringing us together, the only real friendship I’ve ever had.

Have an amazing birthday and look after yourself. 

With all my love,

Leandri du Plessis

@L3dpMonster

• LOVE 1

Hey Gaga! 
I just want to start this off with wishing you the best of Birthdays! I know this year (especially recently) has been rough for everyone. But today should be about you and your happiness! You give so much to so many, so take this day to just focus on yourself. 
I also want to say how excited I am for all that you have in the works right now! You never fail to amaze me with how above and beyond you go to create masterpieces for not only your Little Monsters, but yourself. I can tell already that Chromatica is straight from the heart, and possibly the first album that you’ve created that is purely crafted from unconditional love for yourself. And it’s a beautiful thing you’ve made. 
You’ve really been there throughout my life to help guide me with your music. When Born This Way came out, I was finally learning to love myself for who I was. ArtPop was there when I was coming out of depression and extreme drug usage. And Joanne was there when I lost my grandfather. I have no doubt in my mind that Chromatica will be there for me and a lot of Little Monsters at a time when we really need her most.

I love you so much and thank you for everything!

Love, Stevie Montgomery 

@steveamon93 on Twitter 

• LOVE 1

Dear Gaga,

First of all I just wanted to say happy birthday and I wish you nothing but the best. Your music means so much to me and each song can fix whatever negative emotion I feel toward myself. Your voice and music is just so powerful and the way that you stand up for what you believe in is so inspirational. You’ve actually inspired me to start writing my own music and recording songs, which is something I was so afraid to do but YOU inspired me to be myself and live my art. I would really love to meet you one day so I can thank you for everything you do and thank you for inspiring me to find my true passion in life (making music and singing). But I wish you nothing but good wishes and blessings and I can’t wait for Chromatica and the Chromatica Ball Tour. You deserve the world, have a happy birthday!!

- Victor Ferrer

twitter: @victorferrerii

• LOVE 1

Posted (edited)

Hello my Mother Monster 

Happy Happy Birthday to you! Wising you all the best. Hope you're enjoying this very special day with your love ones. I am very much grateful forever with your hardwork! Music! Creativity! and Art! Hoping to see you again for Chromatica Ball Philippines.

Thank you for being a role model of kindness. I'm not just fan beacuse of your music but I have a lot of reasons just like using your platform to spread kindness & love. I love you so much! Stay safe! And always take care.

Your Kindness Punk,

Glen

@glenmatthewww 

Edited by Glen
  • LOVE 1

Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday, Gaga!!! You’re one of my favorite people and I love you so much. You deserve all the best, all the kindness, happiness and love.

"It’s always wrong to hate, but it’s never wrong to love" - thank you for teaching me to be kind, for helping me to find out that kindness is already inside me.Thank you! I don’t know where I would be mentally and physically without you. I want you to know that I’ll always be here for you. And you’re always in my heart and in my thoughts. I love you so much! 

Hope to see you soon!

Love, Yana  

Edited by ydnmnme
  • LOVE 2

Posted (edited)

Lady Gaga, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!!  You are my hero. I’m sitting here thinking about what I could possibly say to you, because everything I want to say isn’t possible to fit into a letter but I guess I can sum it up in two words - thank you. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being strong, and brave, beautiful and brilliant. You have done such amazing things in so many peoples lives. People of all ages. I appreciate so much all of the things you stand for and that you never give up on your visions.You are a voice for the younger generation that we need more than ever and I will forever be grateful for that. I, myself, am 23. Me and my best friend, Luis have attended 2 of your concerts. Those will forever be the greatest nights of my entire life, and I have you to thank for that. It is through Luis and his love for you that I learned so much about you and have become a die hard fan myself! He’s been with you since the very beginning. Every time you sent out a mysterious tweet or we see something online about you it’s a matter of who can text who the fastest about what it could be about. You are our heroes and always will be. We love you so much. His birthday is in May and we live in Arizona, so depending on the situation of the world I’m going to try to hopefully surprise him with a trip to Chicago for your Chromatica Ball in August! Fingers crossed 🙂 He doesn’t know I’m writing this so maybe you could send him a little message via instagram when/if you get this? @luiszcifer His life would honestly be complete and that would complete mine. 

Thank you. I LOVE YOU! 

Breanna Madison Crewse 

twitter: @_breannamadison 

Edited by _breannamadison
error
  • LOVE 2

Happy birthday Gaga, 💘💓🥰 🎂💖

Thank you for everything, you bring me and tons of other people so much happiness. 

💗

Before I was a monster I wasn’t the kindest person, but since then you have made me a much more kind, compassionate and loving person and I am so grateful for that. Before you I didn’t know that being anything other than straight was an option, let alone being bi, so thank you for always spreading awareness for the lgbtq+ community and for showing me I didn’t have to just like guys! I really don’t know who I’d be without you and your music. Also Joanne and ARTPOP both deserved way more and I cannot wait for Chromatica!!! 

I love you forever and even though we don’t know each other personally, I know you will always be there for me. You deserve the world and more. ❤️

• LOVE 2

Dear Gaga,

I wish you the happiest 34th birthday! In fact you deserve all the good things that this world can give.

You're the light of my life. You and your music helped me go through the hardest time which is bullying back in middle school. I think that I wouldn't be alive without you. I remember going back from school, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, crying and listening to Marry the Night. This song is so special to me. It gave me strength and it still does especially during my anxiety attacks. Whole Born This Way album is incredibly important to me. Also I want to thank you for being my huge inspiration. I wrote many songs about you and I aspire to have a band. You woke up my passion for  music. Last but not least - thank you so much for being an bisexual icon. I am bi as well and the fact that you came out helped me being comfortable with it.

I promise I'll be supporting you always because I want to give back the kindness and courage you gave me. Thank you for sharing those things with the world.

I hope that I'll see you someday and hear your spectacular vocals live. I love you very very much, never stop smiling.

Love, Kasia.

(twitter: @marrytheniqht_)

• LOVE 2

Hi, Gaga!
This is Daniel, from Seville (Spain).  Happy 34th birthday!! One more year wishing you a happy birthday since 2009, when I fell in love with your music and yourself as a human being. Now I am 22, but back at those times I was a little 10-year-old kid who was so happy to have found a referent and role-model to always look at. It was magical to have grown in parallel with you. I grew up as a human being and as an adult I am today thanks for everything you did that influenced my life.
 You have helped me through my saddest times, cheered me up when I needed to disconnect and dance and encouraged me to be myself and accept that I was born this way! 

Every era, every album, everything you have done has been a turning point in my life. It is unthinkable to think about my life without you being present in every single moment. But definetely, I can say I don't regret a bit having become a Little Monster. In fact, is one of the proudest things I could say about myself. You are the best idol one person could ever have.
After so many years, I could finally see you live in Barcelona at the artRAVE in 2014 and at the Joanne World Tour in 2018. Sadly, I am not able to afford seeing you live this summer at the Chromatica Ball and I am devastated. However, although things are difficult right now, I cannot wait until Chromatica finally comes out (VERY soon I hope) and I could see what this exciting new era bring us.
 I will be right be your side FOR LIFE. I love you to Chromatica and back.

Xoxo, Daniel Ruiz Corchado
@DaniGaga16_ on twitter
@danilittlemonster16 on instagram

• LOVE 2

Posted (edited)

Dearest angel, mother monster, Lady Gaga, Stefi, I wish you a pleasant day with everything you deserve and may wish for. I just wanna take a moment to thank you for everything that you do for me, for all little monsters, for the world. You have always been a part of my life, I grew up with your music, but I will say that as the days go by, you mean more and more to me. The last couple of months have been really tough, I started to deal a lot with anxiety and still do, but everyday you help me to keep going and try to be brave, learn to rest in myself and find peace, confidence and kindness within myself, so I can be the best version of me, you bring me hope, you’re my reason to stay. Everyday I find peace and happiness in you and your music, you can always put a smile on my face. No matter what emotions I may feel I’ll listen to your music, watch Gaga five foot two or a star is born, scroll through yours and other little monsters social media platforms, to feel connected to you and to feel the love and kindness in the world. In our monster family we lead with kindness and braveness and spread love into the world, and that is just so inspiring, I truly love our community. I wish I could go on the Chromatica ball tour with you, and have the time of my life and biggest party ever with you, I would love to give you a big warm hug and thank you for everything. From the bottom of my Heart; thank you for being who you are, for never letting anyone tear you down, for keep on going even in the darkest times, for believing in yourself every step of the way and not letting anyone stop you cause look where it brought you, for being the amazing woman you are, for showing us the way and helping us, for leading with love and kindness, for EVERYTHING! Happy birthday, I can’t wait for what the future may bring and to keep growing with you and follow you by your side down our path. Never stop doing what you do, always keep going and remember that you have the biggest support behind you even when you may feel alone. You have the purest, kindest, most beautiful soul with a heart of gold and you inspire so many people.

I love you so so so much and will always do, xoxo💕💋

- Nanna Berthelsen

Twitter: @BerthelsenNanna

Instagram: @iwasbornwithmypawsup

Edited by Nanna Berthelsen
  • LOVE 2

Gaga

You are a very great inspiration to me. Not once when I had a bad day, a breakdown - you were always present in my life. Your music has always saved everything. Whenever I cried, woke up with no desire to live, you kept me alive with your music. Thanks to you I got out of it all and now I am a better person! I'm fighting for myself! You have always been an inspiration, motivation and someone important in my life. I swear this will never change, because without you and your music my life wouldn't make sense. One day I would like to stand in front of you and hug you and thank you for everything you have done in my life. You are a very brave person! You mean a lot to me.  Remember, you are a valuable person.  Never give up! I love you very much and will always support you in the most difficult moments, but also in the joyful ones! 

Love you so much, xoxo  ♥

Thomas B

Twitter: @xanviee

• LOVE 2

Dear Gaga, 

First of all, Happy Birthday, angel. 

I can't put in words how much you mean to me. You're not just a singer, you're a whole world to me and millions of Little Monsters. You inspire creators and artists, teach us to be kind and love ourselves, you heal our souls through your music. You teach me to be strong, never give up and follow my dreams. 

You came into my life at hard time. I was broken and alone and there seemed no way out. But you taught me that it's okay not to be okay and every day I make a small step towards healing. I will no longer let anyone convince me that my kindness is a weakness and that I am not good enough. Every time when I am not brave enough, I remember how bravely you stand up to this world, so I can too. And when I’m feeling bad I just put on my earphones and Rocket number 9 take off to the planet Venus! 

I started drawing again only because of you. And every time I speak my ideas through the art, I feel freedom and happiness, which I completely forgot about. Thank you for me. 

One day I will see you and hear you live and one of my biggest dreams will come true but for now I will see you on Chromatica. I will always be by your side and follow you to any planet, rather it  be Venus or the world you created. And we let the whole world see the celebration of kindness punks and become a little kinder and better. 

Take care of yourself in this difficult time and stay safe, because we are nothing without you.

I wish you all the love that you give to this world, but multiplied millions of times.

Love, Marina

@aboomboompau on Twitter and IG

• LOVE 2

Posted (edited)

Hi Gaga, my name is Yuval, and I’m 18 years old from Tel Aviv (Israel).

As a little boy I’ve always loved pop music and your music, but the moment that made me a Little Monster was when The Monster Ball aired on TV.

Since then, You and your music have become a big part of my life and my growing up. And you helped shape the person I am today.

I hope you know that you and your music affect and change many lives across the globe. You inspire me to be a better and a kinder person every single day and also to be myself.

I wish you a Very Happy Birthday and an easy time during the quarantine, and I know that many Little Monsters and Kindness Punks wish you the same!

Love you so much!❤️💖

Yuval Berkowicz 💞

Edited by YuvalB

Hi angel, 

Happy birthday! I hope you're enjoying your day! 🥳🧡💛💚💙💜

There are no words can describe how much i love you, you saved me many times, your music healed me many times too... I'm very grateful for you for saving me i would not be alive right now and celebrate this special day, i had attempted suicide many times before and all what i be thinking about is you and my little monsters friends.

Thank you so much for teaching me how to love myself and accept my flaws and teaching me to be kind,also thank you for gathering little monsters together and making us a family🥰

I hope all these letters cheer you up and make you smile.Thank you and we love you mama!❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

Stay safe! See you in CHROMTICA!💘

Love hala,

Twitter: @HalaMonster 

Happy Birthday my dear Gaga. 

You've been my idol for 3 years now, and I can't express how much you mean to me and helped me. You're music is my inspiration, you're the light in the dark moments. You're kindness and you're love to people is beyond amazing and that's what makes you special my love. I haven't meet you yet but I won't lose hope that I'm going to meet you one day and we're gonna chat about life and stuff. Back in 2018 I was facing a lot of bullying and that's when I discovered your music and it was specifically "million reasons" and from this moment I started admiring you and started listening to your music, you helped me go out of a lot of bad times. Even though sometimes my friends criticize me because I admire you and talk about you a lot, but that doesn't matter because I know that at the end of the day I have you and your music yo cheer me up and give me the power to keep on fighting to achieve whatever I want. 

I love Gaga

Daniel. 

Happy Birthday Gaga, 

I hope you have a wonderful and safe day ! I love everything about you. I’ve been a fan since day one. I remember listening to “Just Dance” with my mom like it was yesterday. You’ve grown into an incredible artist ! I appreciate everything you have done with music, art, acting, dancing, etc. You’ve helped me and inspired me to be who I am today. I have been out as gay for about 3 years now. I’ve always known I was different but wasn’t sure how to express that, and you’ve helped me with that. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are so incredible, words can’t describe how I feel about you ! All I can say is thank you and I can’t wait to see what you have in store ! 

- Love, 

Tristan Hertel  

Hi Gaga,
Happy birthday! I've always wanted to thank you for everything you've done through your music to me. You gave me the inspiration i needed and the strength necessary to go through my problems. I've laughed with you, cried with you and dreamed with you since you entered in my life and, well, I've no words more than thank you because what you've done it's something incredible to me.

I'm so excited for your new album and the new Era! I'm sure it will be something breathtaking. I've loved Stupid Love and I cannot stop dancing every time I listen to it since it has been released.

I would also to tell you how a great person you are! You've been through much stuff and you've always been strong. You're inspirational. Your desire to fight to have a better world, the way you defend your fans and anyone who's in trouble is quite like a superhero's power. You are my super hero and you'll always be! Thanks for everything, really.

I hope you had the best time for your birthday even in this though times.

I wish you joy and Happiness,

Pasquale

@_ghost_96

Dear Lady,

Happy Birthday!! You mean the world to both me and so many of us Little Monsters worldwide! You are one of those people that the world does not deserve. Your music and message have changed people's entire lives and your actions have helped make the world a better place. I was 5 when I first heard songs from your album The Fame on the radio, and all through the earlier parts of my childhood, you were exclusively the only artist I listened to. Now, as I've gotten older, I had strayed a little from you, yes. However, I've rediscovered you (around three years ago) and regained the love I have for you and your music. You've done so much to help me come to terms with the fact that I am gay, and helped me stay strong, as I come from a rather narrow-minded family.

It is such a shame that this pandemic clashed with the release of Chromatica, but your decision to postpone it was ultimately the right one, and a very kind one too, allowing people to focus on the urgent matters in this dark time. 

I've said it already, and I'll say it again, you've helped so many people when they couldn't see the good in the world and because of that, you deserve something truly special.

So happy birthday Lady, thank you for all the work you've done to help us, and I'm sure you'll help many more in the future.

-Chris Astill. 🏳️‍🌈

15, England.

⚔️💓

• LOVE 1