• Lounge Room

Madonna Discussion Thread

Hello, Do we have any Madge stans here? Anyways I thought we could discuss Madge stuff here & It’d be fun, so let’s start discussing

image.gif.295d1169f83e2900879604fd40f5fbff.gifspacer.png

My fave songs: Vogue (7” remix), Causing a Commotion, Hanky Panky, Till Death Do Us Apart, Erotica & Bad Girl

American Life is one of the best album EVER created imo.

American Pie, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, Rebel Heart, Mother & Father, Forbidden Love, and Nobody Knows Me are my favs.

1 hour ago, Corentin said:

I'm only listening to B*tch I'm Madonna with Nicki 😕 

Listen to these and tell me your opinion;p

Posted (edited)

I love her so much, but it took me a while to get there. 

Gaga was the one who introduced me to pop music (I was more of a rock guy before), so when the whole 2012 thing happened with Gaga, I wasn't pleased (even tho I LOVE Girl Gone Wild)

Rebel Heart truly was the album of the reconciliation for me, and I really hoped to see her with that tour, but sadly my finals happened, so I couldn't go.

And then Madame X happened. And it was EVERYTHING. 

THE SONGS. THE LOOKS. THE VISUALS. I'm truly in love with the era 😍 Only black spot for me is the tour. I had tickets to see her two times in Paris, but the two were cancelled, one because of her injury, one because of the virus. That definitively left a bittersweet taste in my mouth, but still, Madame X remains my favorite Madonna album, and I'm still excited for the blu-ray to be released!

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Leobear said:

I love her so much, but it took me a while to get there. 

Gaga was the one who introduced me to pop music (I was more of a rock guy before), so when the whole 2012 thing happened with Gaga, I wasn't pleased (even tho I LOVE Girl Gone Wild)

Rebel Heart truly was the album of the reconciliation for me, and I really hoped to see her with that tour, but sadly my finals happened, so I couldn't go.

And then Madame X happened. And it was EVERYTHING. 

THE SONGS. THE LOOKS. THE VISUALS. I'm truly in love with the era 😍 Only black spot for me is the tour. I had tickets to see her two times in Paris, but the two were cancelled, one because of her injury, one because of the virus. That definitively left a bittersweet taste in my mouth, but still, Madame X remains my favorite Madonna album, and I'm still excited for the blu-ray to be released!

I’m sad about the cancellation

Anyways May I ask, 80’s, 90’s or 00’s Madge?😉

55 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I’m sad about the cancellation

Anyways May I ask, 80’s, 90’s or 00’s Madge?😉

Musicaly I'd tend to go towards 80's, but visually I love everything since Confessions! But Since Madame X is my favorite album... 

But I really love her career as a whole even if there are some albums I don't really listen to! There is plenty of gems everywhere in her records!

2 hours ago, Leobear said:

Musicaly I'd tend to go towards 80's, but visually I love everything since Confessions! But Since Madame X is my favorite album... 

But I really love her career as a whole even if there are some albums I don't really listen to! There is plenty of gems everywhere in her records!

Personally I think Bedtime Stories + Erotica are wayyyy too underrated albums, they fed us visual stunning material and cool music themes as well

Future Lovers has been stuck in my head so much recently.

Fav albums: coadf, erotica, madame x, Rebel heart. 

I also like ray of light and bedtime stories. 

Human nature has some of the best choreography in a music video that I've seen in my time. 

2 hours ago, Original Diva said:

Future Lovers has been stuck in my head so much recently.

Fav albums: coadf, erotica, madame x, Rebel heart. 

I also like ray of light and bedtime stories. 

Human nature has some of the best choreography in a music video that I've seen in my time. 

spacer.png

I see taste💅🏻

Lowkey messy but my fav Madonna album is probably True Blue 😅 I just have a great nostalgia for it since my older sister used to blast that album when I was a baby even though the album was like, 8 years old at that point lol. 

Following that I think is Erotica and Ray of Light. Maybe Like a Prayer.