• News & Headlines

BABYLON SNIPPET LEAKED

I mentioned this on Twitter, but I have a sneaking suspicion that she wanted Babylon as the lead. Just going off the number of times she's apparently played that song (Haus Labs shoot, the instrumental in the commercial, the tagline, the Haus Labs launch party, the Paper Magazine shoot- repeatedly. That was apparently the only song she played that day lol). 

I really wonder if the rumors that she wanted to start the era in the spring/summer of 2019 were true...

Anyways, it' a bop! Sounds like Dance in the Dark meets Venus meets Vogue meets Bowie's Fashion. 

I'm in LOVE

I think this was recorded during a photoshoot with and iPhone. I don't think there's gonna be any further leak! Well, I hear a lot of cameras shooting (that is a recurring sound that I highly doubt is part of the track), also that “clicking” sound is made mostly by professional cameras… maybe the recording of Haus Laboratories ad or the Paper Magazine photoshoot. Also when the message is received in the first seconds… the volume of the sound is reduced (that's part of the notification dynamic of iPhone when the mobile isn't in mute mode). That makes me think the person who recorded it does not have the file of the track!