• News & Headlines

BABYLON SNIPPET LEAKED

I just saw all over twitter that a snippet of Babylon leaked. How can this keep happening?

Posted (edited)

People are saying the interviewer from Paper Magazine secretely recorded her songs but idk meanwhile others are claiming it's the same person who leaked Stupid Love

Edited by gags

28 minutes ago, gags said:

People are saying the interviewer from Paper Magazine secretely recorded her songs but idk meanwhile others are claiming it's the same person who leaked Stupid Love

Bobby liked a tweet from that guy that said that the version of Babylon he heard was different.

just like people said stupid love is a demo and the final version is different... well... 

39 minutes ago, gags said:

In the snippet you could hear a bunch of people possibly talking but idk 

4 hours ago, ladygaygay said:

In the snippet you could hear a bunch of people possibly talking but idk 

I only heard people talking in the one audio clip of Haus Labs launch party but there is some clicking sounds in the "demo" snipet

1 minute ago, Venuss said:

I only heard people talking in the one audio clip of Haus Labs launch party but there is some clicking sounds in the "demo" snipet

I don't know how it leaked, apparently it's recorded from a set...

19 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I don't know how it leaked, apparently it's recorded from a set...

probably from the Haus Labs setup

well shit... i dont think its gonna leak in full at all bc this snippet is clearly from a set

I hope the final version isn't too different because I'm living for this. Vogue vibes. The gay's will love it. I love it. Can't wait for the release!

just to clarify, I am frustrated and upset about this leak.. I hope it doesn't leak anymore than this. 

I don't know where these keep coming from but it's so awful towards gaga. 

Just wait for the album, it's only weeks away now. 

I really hope there's no more leaks, but the snippet of it was amazing...

I hope nothing else leaks out... Remember to report every leak! Let's take care of it because she worked on this album for a very long time.

3 hours ago, vo treta said:

well shit... i dont think its gonna leak in full at all bc this snippet is clearly from a set

I dunno... In the screen record on twitter, it's 30 seconds played from the middle of a 3 minute something song... 

5 hours ago, Original Diva said:

I dunno... In the screen record on twitter, it's 30 seconds played from the middle of a 3 minute something song... 

That's actually the length of the recording, not the song. Because at 0:01 you can hear people talking/screaming meaning that's when the person started recording on their phone.

The recording was then titled 'Babylon'.

I guess that could mean the full version won't leak like stupid love (as this is a recorded snippet).

46 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

That's actually the length of the recording, not the song. Because at 0:01 you can hear people talking/screaming meaning that's when the person started recording on their phone.

The recording was then titled 'Babylon'.

I guess that could mean the full version won't leak like stupid love (as this is a recorded snippet).

Hmm. I don't know. 

58 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Hmm. I don't know. 

You can see in the video that the guy skips from 0:01 (people talking) to 1:08 and that's when the first verse starts.

8 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

You can see in the video that the guy skips from 0:01 (people talking) to 1:08 and that's when the first verse starts.

Are we watching the same thing? 

That silence treatment is seriously getting old. I can't imagine how difficult it is to manage this era, in these times, but damn, just a tweet won't kill her. 

Anyway, I highly enjoyed the snippet, can't wait to her the HQ, hopefully even gayer, full version 😍

I really can't wait to hear the full version !!! I hope it will be the same !

Also I thought the cover was official but it wasn't 😂

Posted (edited)

@M△⃒⃘tt Do you have any tea? People are starting to get angsty about a second single, album cover, tracklist, etc. (people includes me lmao).

Edited by Hmmmmmmmm