• Thoughts & Discussions

2 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Why dumb? She can’t do interviews unless it’s on radio and Amazon is having problems with its warehouses...

So Chromatica is delayed. Great.

5 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

FUCK!!!!

Well...

• LMAO 1

50 minutes ago, ian br said:

Well...

I hate you ahhaahaha

• LMAO 1

32 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I hate you ahhaahaha

So... How long is delay? 

I hope that Chromatica is delayed. It's really for the best, she can't do proper promo let alone meet her team. Y'all really want your memories of listening to the album stained by a global crisis?! I worry the album will leak tho

• LOVE 1

CHROMATICA will have a great promo without a doubt. She can release it on Itunes on 10th april.

3 hours ago, gagasluxury said:

I hope that Chromatica is delayed. It's really for the best, she can't do proper promo let alone meet her team. Y'all really want your memories of listening to the album stained by a global crisis?! I worry the album will leak tho

Yes. I would love to remember it as my beacon of hope and light in these dark time, rather than having to wait just because she could do promo (and let's be honnest, who knows if that's even happening with her health) to sell more.

But obviously I want it to be a commercial success. But if you ask me, as an individual, who cares about her art and not the numbers, no I don't want the label to f-cking postpone it. (And to when? NOBODY knows when that virus will be gone for good, especially in the US where it's just starting)

I dont want it to be delayed, either, but honestly we have Stupid Love and the certainty that LG6 is coming (that's more than what we had one month ago).

I'm sure we will get a nice promo with crispy performances and maybe some more tour dates, when the virus-thing is over.

2 hours ago, Leobear said:

Yes. I would love to remember it as my beacon of hope and light in these dark time, rather than having to wait just because she could do promo (and let's be honnest, who knows if that's even happening with her health) to sell more.

But obviously I want it to be a commercial success. But if you ask me, as an individual, who cares about her art and not the numbers, no I don't want the label to f-cking postpone it. (And to when? NOBODY knows when that virus will be gone for good, especially in the US where it's just starting)

It's not only about the numbers, be able to promote and give interviews are also part of the fun of the era. I'm sure Gaga herself had some really nice projects planned beforehand. I'd rather wait and get it the way she and her team planned than get an album and nothing else. But it's their decision in the end of day, we can only wait. 

No, I don‘t think she should. Remember: „I tried to sell myself but I am really laughing, because I just love the music not the bling“. She has been in the industry for over 10 years. She doesn‘t have to prove anything with sales. We can all stream Chromatica and Art doesn‘t need to prove it‘s worth through sales.

• LOVE 1
    • LMAO 1

In my opinion, if they were to postpone the release of the album, they would have informed us long ago, so... I think the album will  be released on April 10th

Well the weeknd just release theirs and they're doing good. I mean if not all but most of the gp loves them. Even Dua

They just have the right promos and proper execution even with the pandemic. Sure they might not have pure sales physically at the moment but with streaming they can do good.

But yeah without radio promos or tv promos well idk what will happen. 

I think it's going to affect the sale as people are not able to got to store to buy the album... she should postponed the release date 🤔