SwissMonster

CHROMATICA Chromatica General Discussion

Do you guys miss how she used to be so active online? Bc I do 🙁 I mean I understand if she doesn't want to share as much as she did, but some updates/conversation/interaction once in a while would be really nice

• TEA 1

On 2/7/2020 at 11:54 PM, Disguised King said:

It's actually a great song title tbh. I imagine Boys Noize producing it.

That's a good idea; futuristic vibes heavy production... 

On 2/6/2020 at 4:58 PM, SwissMonster said:

Hey Guys!

Here you can discuss all the LG6 related rumors! Share everything you find with the people over here! (No links to leaks please!)

When will LG6 be released? What will be the album title? Will Stupid Love be the lead?

Discuss!

Will the lead single come this month? 

By the way, fight me but I really don't want the album to be called ENIGMA. I really want her to reference history and art again. I want the album to be hybrid between BTW & ARTPOP with the quality of vocals we had on Joanne. I also want her to seem that unapologetic bitch again. But at the end of the day, I truly want her to surprise us and do something she never did before 

• TEA 1

1 hour ago, enzobloise said:

How are we feeling about the Stupid Love release date? Feb. 14, 20 or 

Feb 20 is the announcement 

1 hour ago, enzobloise said:

How are we feeling about the Stupid Love release date? Feb. 14, 20 or 21?

Feb 14 would be very cool but I think it will be on 20th or 21st

15 minutes ago, well said:

Feb 20 is the announcement 

And Feb 21st is the release? Hmm

2 hours ago, enzobloise said:

How are we feeling about the Stupid Love release date? Feb. 14, 20 or 21?

21 is more reasonable since the tracking day always begins on Friday, but interscope always has strange lead single rollout. for example selena's look at her now was released on a thursday... so the mr.s prediction is still possible

1 hour ago, tofueism said:

Do you guys miss how she used to be so active online? Bc I do 🙁 I mean I understand if she doesn't want to share as much as she did, but some updates/conversation/interaction once in a while would be really nice

Would you intaract with fans like little monsters? When you go on ggd or on Twitter most of her supposed fans are dragging her... Everytime she breathes some of her fans find something to complain... 

4 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Would you intaract with fans like little monsters? When you go on ggd or on Twitter most of her supposed fans are dragging her... Everytime she breathes some of her fans find something to complain... 

Well as I said, I don't like it but I understand 😕 

Remember when it was widely thought the album would be called Gaga or Lady Gaga? Why did everyone collectively stop thinking that? 🙃

I’d rather have that than Game Over 😅

Edited by Steve Nasty

1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

Remember when it was widely thought the album would be called Gaga or Lady Gaga? Why did everyone collectively stop thinking that? 🙃

I’d rather have that than Game Over 😅

such a random moment to change all the social media pics to that Gaga one

what if 'Gaga' was LG6 1.0 and they scraped that so now it's Game Over or Babylon 🤓

• LMAO 1

10 minutes ago, Ladie Goga said:

April seems too far away (if it's true).

I remember when she announced BTW on Jan 1st 2011 and we all thought “Late MAY??!” and she went on interviews being like “it’s really not that far away” like ma'am 🤡

• LOVE 1

Just now, Steve Nasty said:

I remember when she announced BTW on Jan 1st 2011 and we all thought “Late MAY??!” and she went on interviews being like “it’s really not that far away” like ma'am 🤡

She's so evil but we kinda deserve it ☹️

• TEA 1

29 minutes ago, famehooker said:

21 is more reasonable since the tracking day always begins on Friday, but interscope always has strange lead single rollout. for example selena's look at her now was released on a thursday... so the mr.s prediction is still possible

It has little to do with Interscope and a lot with Spotify, AM and other streaming services. For example a song released on Thursday will get a spot on Spotify’s “Today’s Top Hits Playlist (the biggest playlist)” on FRIDAY aka the first day of tracking. The song gets more exposure that way because it gets blasted on every playlist possible a day after the release therefore they release it a day before tracking starts. It’s all about the streaming nowadays. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

It has little to do with Interscope and a lot with Spotify, AM and other streaming services. For example a song released on Thursday will get a spot on Spotify’s “Today’s Top Hits Playlist (the biggest playlist)” on FRIDAY aka the first day of tracking. The song gets more exposure that way because it gets blasted on every playlist possible a day after the release therefore they release it a day before tracking starts. It’s all about the streaming nowadays. 

Interscope should payola streaming services and radio so they ll spam her song. We need a promotion like they gave to billie or something like dua is doing 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:11 PM, kylet2003 said:

kinda want her to call the album LG6, would be iconic

TRUE

1 minute ago, MissAsia said:

Interscope should payola streaming services and radio so they ll spam her song. We need a promotion like they gave to billie or something like dua is doing 

There is no “payola” in streaming. And radio payola is against the law. They can make a deal with radio stations which is very likely especially if the song is radio friendly. As for Streaming, all they can do is pay for playlisting and banners and I’m guessing they will do that as well.

1 minute ago, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

There is no “payola” in streaming. And radio payola is against the law. They can make a deal with radio stations which is very likely especially if the song is radio friendly. As for Streaming, all they can do is pay for playlisting and banners and I’m guessing they will do that as well.

It is illegal but we all know it happens

2 hours ago, tofueism said:

yeah this hurts me 😞