SwissMonster

CHROMATICA Chromatica General Discussion

Here is my first reaction to the album. What are your favorite songs? I am obsessed!
Your support would mean a world to me♥

I'm so excited for the release of the Haus Labs version of Babylon

When are they gonna put the deluxe edition on streaming services? I'm dying to hear Love Me Right and the 1000 Doves piano demo

I can't help myself visualizing her like a comete or something getting higher and higher through the sky and faster every second on sine from above. It's almost religious, being saved by a sound ,sine, signe,  can you imagine, it's so beautiful. The end is weird but it make sense with the goal of the song. 

ok I LOVE the album but i am kinda wondering if what she says about 'dancing through the tears' and all was really her reasoning for making it or if she just felt forced to go back to pop again bc Joanne was so under appreciated? Like she was obviously still in a really dark place while writing and i just wanna know her truth - any thoughts?

I have a question about the song sine from above, in the booklet the lyrics said " before there was us there was silence " but I hear love instead of "us " am I the only one? 

Hey, wasn't Gaga supposed to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon? I know she gave her spot for that anti-racism-activist Jane Elliott, but shouldn't she be on it later instead or am I wrong?

On 6/22/2020 at 9:54 PM, Verus Turbo said:

Hey, wasn't Gaga supposed to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon? I know she gave her spot for that anti-racism-activist Jane Elliott, but shouldn't she be on it later instead or am I wrong?

She gave him her spot, that's it 😕 

• SAD 1