Jump to content
SwissMonster

CHROMATICA Chromatica General Discussion

Recommended Posts

According to a ATRL insider, #RainOnMe will be released May 22nd, the day that marks 3 years after the Manchester Arena bombings at Ariana's concert. What do you think guys? 🤔🧐

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JesPastoriza said:

According to a ATRL insider, #RainOnMe will be released May 22nd, the day that marks 3 years after the Manchester Arena bombings at Ariana's concert. What do you think guys? 🤔🧐

I pray God it's true 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so freaking excited for the BLACKPINK collab🔥💓

2 hours ago, JesPastoriza said:

According to a ATRL insider, #RainOnMe will be released May 22nd, the day that marks 3 years after the Manchester Arena bombings at Ariana's concert. What do you think guys? 🤔🧐

PRAYING JESUS THIS IS REAL🙏🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Blade is right on ROM being released!

If it's coming then it's may 15 or 22, there aren't much options..

  • LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, malazam said:

I hope Blade is right on ROM being released!

If it's coming then it's may 15 or 22, there aren't much options..

May 15 announcement and 22 song? let's pray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s another snippet of Free Woman online so perhaps it is coming

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Same old demo

At this rate they might as well just leak the damn demo we have like half of it 💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well Free Woman officially leaked 🤯 if it’s the demo this shit is a BOP 

Edited by Dren Kennedy
  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well the demo versions out now, the album version is under 3 mins i've heard and this version is nearly 4 mins. Also let's not forget to report leaks so gaga's team doesn't have to stress.

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna listen to the leak but since it’s out there Gaga should oficially drop it so we can stream legitimately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ian br said:

Not gonna listen to the leak but since it’s out there Gaga should oficially drop it so we can stream legitimately

Just for a demo? nah...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Just for a demo? nah...

Any news if anything is happening today since we were supposed to originally get the album cover and tracklist with an instant grat track today? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Any news if anything is happening today since we were supposed to originally get the album cover and tracklist with an instant grat track today? 

According to who? I've never heard such rumor haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all, there's two weeks til Chromatica! Get excited!

This is the moment we have all been waiting for. Enjoy it.

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

Y'all, there's two weeks til Chromatica! Get excited!

This is the moment we have all been waiting for. Enjoy it.

Gosh can't wait, many exciting things await us!

  • LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m excited it’s only 2 weeks away! But can’t help but notice how quiet things are.

  • LOVE 1
  • TEA 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we ready?

Seems that something is happening on may 25th!

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant wait to spend my summer listening to Chromatica 🤧🤩

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Rain in me song of the summer

It's a different kind of summer for the North Hemisphere. It makes it even more iconic.

  • LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Random thought: as a graphic designer, I’m loving Gaga’s throwbacks to 70’s psychedelic and 90’s grunge for these promo materials. The colors are giving me life too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just ordered LED lights for my room for my chromatica listening party 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think there will be videos for babylon and free woman too.

On 5/14/2020 at 3:37 PM, malazam said:

Are we ready?

Seems that something is happening on may 25th!

may 29th just an update from the future hahaha

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...