SwissMonster

CHROMATICA Chromatica General Discussion

18 minutes ago, dstarstruck said:

With the delay, I hope it will come at the end of the month or at least early March 🙏

Or end of Feb. We dont know how much of a delay

The instrumental part from the fashion show slay so much I can’t wait to hear the final edit os Stupid Love

18 hours ago, Caio SCav said:

This is not possible, it all depends on the acceptance of the songs. It they release a promo single and it becomes very popular, it becomes official single. Look at TEOG, DWUW... it unavoidable. 

It doesn't have to be that way though. Even if it is the norm for her and her label, she can still plan singles out if she wants to. It depends on how much faith the label has in the music. And in Gaga.

23 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It doesn't have to be that way though. Even if it is the norm for her and her label, she can still plan singles out if she wants to. It depends on how much faith the label has in the music. And in Gaga.

Well... as much as people don’t wanna hear it gaga’s kinda aging out for modern pop fans. Sure most of us are still good because those of us who support her are in or mid 20s upto early 30s now.

I noticed that a lot of fans who shit on her for not having energy, not doing this or that or whatever tend to be under 18 on GGD or Twitter same goes for other stans who talk about her outside the fan base on Twitter. Like they weren’t privileged enough to live through her peak and kinda have FOMO about that because those of us who were old enough to be stanning and enjoying it kinda made it the stuff of pop legends. Which in hindsight it was and even myself didn’t appreciate it until recently more.

so TLDR Interscope will obviously focus on younger and more popular artists because gaga’s considered too old to be relatable to young pop fans now and she can’t really be sexy or youthful or whatever to appeal to them because she’s a grown ass woman. She still has a cult following tho.

• LOVE 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

Well... as much as people don’t wanna hear it gaga’s kinda aging out for modern pop fans. Sure most of us are still good because those of us who support her are in or mid 20s upto early 30s now.

I noticed that a lot of fans who shit on her for not having energy, not doing this or that or whatever tend to be under 18 on GGD or Twitter same goes for other stans who talk about her outside the fan base on Twitter. Like they weren’t privileged enough to live through her peak and kinda have FOMO about that because those of us who were old enough to be stanning and enjoying it kinda made it the stuff of pop legends. Which in hindsight it was and even myself didn’t appreciate it until recently more.

so TLDR Interscope will obviously focus on younger and more popular artists because gaga’s considered too old to be relatable to young pop fans now and she can’t really be sexy or youthful or whatever to appeal to them because she’s a grown ass woman. She still has a cult following tho.

Oh I'm sure ageism is going to be a topic of debate in the coming years; especially whenever she chooses to start a family and whatnot. Interscope's investment in Gaga will always be there, and they do happen to give her the most creative control in her music compared to other labels, but their focus is ofc going to also be placed on younger/newer acts.

I don't know enough about the demographics of her younger fans, but I agree that many of the ones that tend to get upset about things like promo and performances tend to be younger. Don't get me wrong, I love those things about LG, but her career (and the music industry as a whole) has changed quite a bit from what it was 12 years ago. Things change and how music is consumed changed the way planning and promoting are done now. You can't replicate patterns that were standard practice a decade ago in this music climate.

4 minutes ago, Lorraine said:

I think she should find out were leak and get rid off that person

ajuIZ06.jpg

You mean like fire them, right?

Apparently Mr. S is sticking to his guns and saying that a song is still coming next week.

• TEA 1

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Apparently Mr. S is sticking to his guns and saying that a song is still coming next week.

Can you please explain to me what this whole ”Mr. S“ thing is all about? Who is he and why is he considered to be a reliable source? 😮 

Just now, GermanMonster said:

Can you please explain to me what this whole ”Mr. S“ thing is all about? Who is he and why is he considered to be a reliable source? 😮 

He's a guy on a popular pop culture forum called ATRL that's been around for quite awhile. Mr. S has claimed alerted fans of many different artists of release dates and other material days and weeks before any official announcement. He's been correct about a lot of artists too! However, his Gaga predictions almost never materialize as he claims her team scraps things quite often and changes plans like no other. Take what you will from that. It is believed he works at Spotify or a streaming platform and that's how he gets his info.

• LOVE 3

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

He's a guy on a popular pop culture forum called ATRL that's been around for quite awhile. Mr. S has claimed alerted fans of many different artists of release dates and other material days and weeks before any official announcement. He's been correct about a lot of artists too! However, his Gaga predictions almost never materialize as he claims her team scraps things quite often and changes plans like no other. Take what you will from that. It is believed he works at Spotify or a streaming platform and that's how he gets his info.

Well, nice to know! Thank you very much for the information. I personally won‘t believe anything (anymore) unless Gaga ore someone directly linked to her team is saying something... 

• LOVE 1

1 minute ago, GermanMonster said:

Well, nice to know! Thank you very much for the information. I personally won‘t believe anything (anymore) unless Gaga ore someone directly linked to her team is saying something... 

Yeah idk, this situation is messy so I'm just here for the ride, etc. etc.

I do think we are getting something soon (those candids outside of the filming studio are a major hint imo) but I don't know when that's happening so lol

• LOVE 1

4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Yeah idk, this situation is messy so I'm just here for the ride, etc. etc.

I do think we are getting something soon (those candids outside of the filming studio are a major hint imo) but I don't know when that's happening so lol

Same. I have said goodbye to the thought or wish that new music is coming soon.  Probably to protect myself and my psyche hahaha 💀

• LOVE 1

I think originally she was definitely gonna give us ARTPOP 2.0 but the kind of 80s bassline and the fact with Oprah she said her new music was about self comfidence I’m sure she’s gonna give us BTW 2.0 Just made from a more happy place

• LOVE 2

Hope we will get more of a BTW2.0 

• LOVE 1

I think it will be a mix of ARTPOP and Born This Way in the sense that.. Born This Way was an album about love and acceptance and ARTPOP was an explosion of creativity and all its colors.

So what I feel is, like Stupid Love (which is likely to set the tone of the whole album), LG6 will be a colorful, happy album that will be about spreading love & joy and being loved / being kind. (not in terms of lyrical content per se, I mean perhaps the intention of the album would be to bring more kindness, love and positivity to the world through her music)

But to answer the OP specifically, I loved how music-heavy ARTPOP was and its production but I doubt Gaga will make music like that again since she's been focusing and showcasing her vocals more lately (which is amazing as well). You can hear a lot of strong vocals in SL too especially as the song nears the end.

• LMAO 1

4 hours ago, Lady Gaga said:

Artpop's little sister 😜

are you actually gaga

boris is that you

i think shes going to make a BTW/ARTPOP 

Well in DJWS's recent interview he did mention that ARTPOP was always ment to be an experimentation from the norms of current trends in pop music so it was always ment to stand out. I feel it will be EDM but more polished and mature not to say ARTPOP wasnt.