SwissMonster

CHROMATICA Chromatica General Discussion

I'm most excited about the interviews she will do for this album. To me, it's always fascinating when she explains her creative process and sources of inspiration.

• LOVE 5

I just want new Gaga music. I haven't played single song by her since the Oscars 2019. 

• LOVE 1
  • CONFUSED 2

7 minutes ago, Fenty said:

I just want new Gaga music. I haven't played single song by her since the Oscars 2019. 

You didn‘t hear a Gaga song in almost a year, oh wow... I need my Gaga songs from time to time haha

Just now, SwissMonster said:

You didn‘t hear a Gaga song in almost a year, oh wow... I need my Gaga songs from time to time haha

It was hard at first, especially after I had been listening to her non-stop for like three years. But since then I've explored with other artists (Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce etc) and now I'm more than ready for new Gaga songs. 

• LOVE 1
  • LMAO 2

I can't stop listening to her... Listening to her music makes me happier and better! I can' wait to new music!

• LOVE 4

PrayinG to the Ancient Gods for LG6 to be a visual album.

• LOVE 2

Just now, malazam said:

PrayinG to the Ancient Gods for LG6 to be a visual album.

I'd love that, but I strongly doubt that it'll happen. I mean didn't they supposedly shoot the video for the lead couple weeks ago? I doubt they have shot 13 or more videos..

• WIG 1

1 minute ago, Fenty said:

I'd love that, but I strongly doubt that it'll happen. I mean didn't they supposedly shoot the video for the lead couple weeks ago? I doubt they have shot 13 or more videos..

We had PI-MR-JW for Joanne. Maybe they can do the same for LG6. Filmed in different occasions but following a storyline.

Compossed by singles and non-singles.

• LOVE 1

37 minutes ago, malazam said:

We had PI-MR-JW for Joanne. Maybe they can do the same for LG6. Filmed in different occasions but following a storyline.

A dream, literally a dream!

• LOVE 1
  • WIG 1

47 minutes ago, malazam said:

Ooh, I thought you were talking about ''Lemonade'' like visual albums where all the songs and videos drop at once.

• LMAO 1

1 minute ago, Fenty said:

Ooh, I thought you were talking about ''Lemonade'' like visual albums where all the songs and videos drop at once.

I wish 

90 Day Fiance Hope GIF by TLC

• LOVE 1
  • LMAO 1

I’m interested in knowing why this has taken so long 🤔 I know her side projects (which were more than side projects at some time I believe) took A LOT time but I would like to know if there were other reasons too.

• LOVE 1

Hope she announces it soon, media outlets that where usually creditable saying an announcement was coming soon. Going on 2 weeks later. 

Each era a state of mind, creative process mindblowin visuals omg cannot wait 😍😍😍 we r stannin a true legend

Ok so I don't know if anyone has posted this already, but there's a theory made by a Twitter user that basically... us Little Monsters ARE the release of LG6 basically 

Think about it, she wants to give us a release that no one has done yet, and from what I know of, there hasn't been a fanbase that released new music that the artist hasn't, yet... I feel like I didn't explain that well, but I hope you get the idea :derpga:

Here's the Twitter thread:

https://twitter.com/eualber/status/1225949035099557889?s=20

Take this with a grain of salt but it seems plausible to me

So corrections on the translation:

-video was designed in partnership with EA Games

-Gaga is an alien who comes to the planet amidst people fighting and spreads love (totally sounds like Gaga)

-a lot of choreography

-her dogs make an appearance

-the album name will appear as an Easter egg in the video

-the video ends on a cliffhanger, leaving space for a continuation

-video will be released during a live performance during Fortnite Fest 22

D5HvInTW4AAExaW.jpg

How would that work anyways?

Hmmm it’s just not realistic 

im honestly ready for anything new I don't care how she delivers it I just want new music

• LOVE 1

I think stupid love was a song she originally planned to release as a single, but I know she is creative and will do the opposite of what everyone wants her to do. She can write songs in 10 minutes, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she writes a song in place of it and releases it later on when nobody expects it. She deserves better than people taking away her right to release what she wants when she wants like the world owns her. If she wanted to never produce another song nobody could make her, but she wouldn’t live her dream doing what she loves.