SwissMonster

CHROMATICA Chromatica General Discussion

gotta leave my mark to it, before it reaches thousands of pages lolll...

so how lg6 goin'?

Can they announce this already so this single campaign can be put out of its damn misery 

It’s probably gonna be a lot more accessible than some people here would like 

Dance with elements of electro-house. And then some R&B-esque ballads. Like I'll Never Love Again. 

The way I'd like... 

Stupid Love single and MV on Feb 14th as a surprise, with no announcement but a lot of promo when it comes out.

Also, a promo with HausLabs --> new products, new video with Stupid Love and a release party.

Announcement of the album called 'GAGA' on Monday 17th with a promotional single.

and promo promo promo.. EVERYWHERE... radio stations, tv shows, fashion shows, etc.

• LOVE 5

27 minutes ago, KEVIN said:

The way I'd like... 

Stupid Love single and MV on Feb 14th as a surprise, with no announcement but a lot of promo when it comes out.

Also, a promo with HausLabs --> new products, new video with Stupid Love and a release party.

Announcement of the album called 'GAGA' on Monday 17th with a promotional single.

and promo promo promo.. EVERYWHERE... radio stations, tv shows, fashion shows, etc.

🤞

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, MessyBottom said:

Hello, liddos!

So are we on here now instead of GGD? 

they won't let me back on ggd cus i made a dupe account to defend sarah tanno

On 2/7/2020 at 8:13 PM, Babylon said:

Enigma is a song title, i'm 100% sure of it.

"I-i'll be your Enigma" - Gaga

Is there any proof of this?

On 2/9/2020 at 3:27 AM, Sebastián said:

Take this with a grain of salt but it seems plausible to me

So corrections on the translation:

-video was designed in partnership with EA Games

-Gaga is an alien who comes to the planet amidst people fighting and spreads love (totally sounds like Gaga)

-a lot of choreography

-her dogs make an appearance

-the album name will appear as an Easter egg in the video

-the video ends on a cliffhanger, leaving space for a continuation

-video will be released during a live performance during Fortnite Fest 22

PRAYING for a Babylon reference

On 2/9/2020 at 11:29 AM, Fredrikllll said:

I’m going to the first Enigma show In April, do you think there will be a new album before that? If so, will she include the music in the show?

I personally think the album is being released end of April to mid May.

12 hours ago, enzobloise said:

How are we feeling about the Stupid Love release date? Feb. 14, 20 or 21?

Apparently, the announcement for the announcement is on Feb. 17th, I think single's coming 20th/21st.

I honestly cannot wait for a new era!! All this build up is so exciting

• LOVE 1

could you imagine if LG6 was a double album called LADY and GAGA? Lady a more acoustic/jazz album and Gaga a weird pop banger?

i know it’s been discussed before but I couldn’t imagine a better concept 

2 minutes ago, HEAVYMETALOVER said:

I feel it coming April or May, for sure.

same. it feels perfect but all we have is hope rn

wait im seeing people say stuff about billboards n such.. did i miss sumn..?

I need to know like yesterday 😭😩 

Been waking up through night and checking online to see if there's been any announcements whilst I've been asleep. I'm in the UK so could happen 🤷‍♀️

Just keep hoping every morning when I wake up that it's the day 🤞🤞🤞

So let me get this straight... this website has been teasing and posting about “unlocking the door” because there’s a hint about something inside (LG6 related) and when it’s opened (therefore the hype doing down) the information in there is just to be treated as a rumour and not really be believed... what a crock of bullshit. Maybe stop lying to your members for clout. Ridiculous. 

9 minutes ago, deany4 said:

So let me get this straight... this website has been teasing and posting about “unlocking the door” because there’s a hint about something inside (LG6 related) and when it’s opened (therefore the hype doing down) the information in there is just to be treated as a rumour and not really be believed... what a crock of bullshit. Maybe stop lying to your members for clout. Ridiculous. 

There is more to the door than you think there is. Let's also just wait for the date and see what happens 🙂 

17 minutes ago, deany4 said:

uh oh guys the GagaDaily police is here

• LMAO 1

13 minutes ago, Yuri said:

uh oh guys the GagaDaily police is here

I’m not team GGD or LGN. I’m in between both. I just think that whole lead up and then “treat it as a rumour” is ridiculous. If you have something solid to tell your members, stick to it. Not something that could turn out to be completely false just to hype up the website. 

I feel like Stupid Love on Valentine’s Day is a no brainer, but there have been a lot of missed opportunities sooo...

1 minute ago, deany4 said:

I’m not team GGD or LGN. I’m in between both. I just think that whole lead up and then “treat it as a rumour” is ridiculous. If you have something solid to tell your members, stick to it. Not something that could turn out to be completely false just to hype up the website. 

I completely got you, i was just kidding and trying to make some fun of all of that. For me as person who deals with anxiety everyday, this hype is very distressful.