SwissMonster

CHROMATICA Chromatica General Discussion

i reckon 12-15 but id love to see a deluxe edition this era.

also i hope we get more remixes this era!! i need a long banging stupid love remix on my spotify so badly.

2 hours ago, romainbtw said:

12-14 I guess. I hope she doesn’t make a deluxe version this time, I just wish she makes a unique piece and not something with multiple versions, covers etc... just something like ARTPOP, just one edition would be great!!  

If not a deluxe, i wouldn't mind b-sides or standalone singles...

In my opinion Chromatica isn’t the album title because why would she put ”Chromatica” on the billboard AND ”LG-6”. Like if the album name was Chromatica, I think the LG6 text is unnecessary 😅

On 2/6/2020 at 7:58 PM, SwissMonster said:

Hey Guys!

Here you can discuss all the LG6 related rumors! Share everything you find with the people over here! (No links to leaks please!)

When will LG6 be released? What will be the album title? Will Stupid Love be the lead?

Discuss!

I think the name of the album is CHROMATICA

I LOVE STUPID LOVE SO MUCH

CHROMATICA WILL BE AN AMAZING PLANET I AM SO EXCITED

I LOVE STUPID LOVE SO MUCH

I HOPE THAT LG6 WILL COME OUT SOON AS POSSIBLE

Are you excited for the collabs? Who do you think could be on LG6?

It seems like the record is going to be her most club-ready album. Similar to Stupid Love's chorus, I imagine a lot of the album is going to be instrumental-heavy, which I'm excited for! She hasn't really done that for an album before, so I'm excited to see how this pans out!

Can we expect the album reveal on Monday or would that be too soon?

I just love hearing her on the radio again

No more max Martin on lg6 thank u

The SL cassette tape I NEED

• LOVE 1

soooo... whats supposed to come out tomorrow? a new single? album announcement and pre-order?

31 minutes ago, vo treta said:

soooo... whats supposed to come out tomorrow? a new single? album announcement and pre-order?

Yes all of the above 

• LOVE 1

On 2/28/2020 at 11:06 AM, romainbtw said:

12-14 I guess. I hope she doesn’t make a deluxe version this time, I just wish she makes a unique piece and not something with multiple versions, covers etc... just something like ARTPOP, just one edition would be great!!  

On 2/28/2020 at 1:15 PM, Original Diva said:

If not a deluxe, i wouldn't mind b-sides or standalone singles...

I think you’re both forgetting that even ARTPOP had a deluxe edition and even a re-release. Sure the deluxe edition only had a DVD with it but still, there wasn’t just one edition. 

I hope the album announcement comes with a tracklist reveal bc it's truly is Chromatica we been knew (?)

Do you all think we are getting tomorrow a new single announcement about a Single or maybe, if we're lucky, we will know the dates of the album's launch? 

Of course the album’s called Chromatica but rumour has it that we’re also getting a new song tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

46 minutes ago, ian br said:

Of course the album’s called Chromatica but rumour has it that we’re also getting a new song tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully the rumour is true. I just hope it doesn't make people lose focus of SL

20 minutes ago, Unwritten said:

Hopefully the rumour is true. I just hope it doesn't make people lose focus of SL

we willbe streaming both

I hope she announces Stupid Love / Chromatica merch on her website soon!

she could even do one of those deals where each purchase includes a copy of the album to increase sales. 

i really hope she does some signed bundles for the single, and a directors cut / alternative music video, or possibly both to just push views and give us more content. A vertical / lyric video should also be released this week too for spotify. anything to help.

the chromatic sceme would be super fancy wouldnt it?