Jump to content
SwissMonster

CHROMATICA Chromatica General Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, A.K. said:

Something a la Dula Peep's Physical. As long as the whole thing isn't animated, I'm good. 

That could be cute. Watch stan twitter compare the two and say LG copied Dua Lipa tho

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

That could be cute. Watch stan twitter compare the two and say LG copied Dua Lipa tho

They've already accused her of copying everyone and their mother, why not add Dua to the list? 🙃

  • LOVE 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I wouldn’t prefer that tbh. 
I want a BTW rollout again as:

1. 1st single is released

2. 2nd single is released

3. promo single release

4. 3rd single release

album release

5. 4th single release

6. an outtake release to youtube 

7. the 5th single

(8. a final single)

 

Gaga: best I can do is two singles

  • SAD 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

Mr S said it first

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most likely the news that Stupid Love will be released in 10 days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He said 20Feb.

28 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Mr S said it first

Mr S said 20 Feb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

He said 20Feb.

Mr S said 20 Feb.

Isn‘t that a Thursday? Is that common to release on this day of the week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marges said:

Isn‘t that a Thursday? Is that common to release on this day of the week?

Yes cuz .....streaming

Edited by Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat
  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

He said 20Feb.

Mr S said 20 Feb.

Isn’t that what u said too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Isn’t that what u said too

Its 11. today

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thursday release is much better in terms of Streaming + radio. Song gets added to playlists a day after so that way the song would be on every important playlist the first day that the tracking begins (Friday).  Playlisting song on Saturday or Sunday is literally useless because those are the weakest days on Streaming services.
Also video release on Friday , a day after song was released is much better. And again more streams. Same with radio, bigger airplay after first day of picking up. Ughhhh!

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

Thursday release is much better in terms of Streaming + radio. Song gets added to playlists a day after so that way the song would be on every important playlist the first day that the tracking begins (Friday).  Playlisting song on Saturday or Sunday is literally useless because those are the weakest days on Streaming services.
Also video release on Friday , a day after song was released is much better. And again more streams. Same with radio, bigger airplay after first day of picking up. Ughhhh!

But she loses lots of sales and thats her biggest metric. Radio isn't affected since its rolling anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

Little Charters lost omg

Most of charters wanted friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Applause said:

But she loses lots of sales and thats her biggest metric. Radio isn't affected since its rolling anyways. 

 

12 minutes ago, Applause said:

Most of charters wanted friday

That’s why most of artists release like 6 hours before tracking begins.

Those Charters are stuck in 2011, it’s streaming age girlies! 

spacer.png

Edited by Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

 

That’s why most of artists release like 6 hours before tracking begins.

Those Charters are stuck in 2011, it’s streaming age girlies! 

spacer.png

Only payola artist who heavly depend on playlist do. Artist with big fanbases and hype stick to friday. Gaga would lose more sales points than she would gain streaming points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I wouldn’t prefer that tbh. 
I want a BTW rollout again as:

1. 1st single is released

2. 2nd single is released

3. promo single release

4. 3rd single release

album release

5. 4th single release

6. an outtake release to youtube 

7. the 5th single

(8. a final single)

 

I'm sorry to say but this is unlikely to happen. After streaming services got this popular, it's quite rare artists releasing many singles after the album is out.

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Disguised King said:

I'm sorry to say but this is unlikely to happen. After streaming services got this popular, it's quite rare artists releasing many singles after the album is out.

And that’s the thing I’m sad about :,) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Applause said:

Only payola artist who heavly depend on playlist do. Artist with big fanbases and hype stick to friday. Gaga would lose more sales points than she would gain streaming points

And I disagree

spacer.png

streaming is weighted more for the B100 than sales and sales are dead. I would rather lose 15k sales so that I can have more streams 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

And I disagree

spacer.png

streaming is weighted more for the B100 than sales and sales are dead. I would rather lose 15k sales so that I can have more streams 

spacer.png

I wish she would do both Physical releases and streaming cuz gorl I want that 7” in my vinyl collection from Gaga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...