• Thoughts & Discussions

11 hours ago, DaniloCLozano said:

If you got a ticket to the Chromatica Ball check your email. I got an email stating to redeem my copy of the album (when it is released) that comes with the ticket purchase from Ticketmaster. 🤗

is it a physical copy or a digital album

@M△⃒⃘ttwhen are we gonna have a chart thread 

This observation has probably been made already, but gaga said that the chromatica tour will still be going ahead, so surely she will drop chromatica before the 24th of July (the opening date for the tour) , right?

8 hours ago, Lois Griffin said:

is it a physical copy or a digital album

@M△⃒⃘ttwhen are we gonna have a chart thread 

It's here, pinned in this same section! 

On 3/28/2020 at 12:35 PM, Original Diva said:

This observation has probably been made already, but gaga said that the chromatica tour will still be going ahead, so surely she will drop chromatica before the 24th of July (the opening date for the tour) , right?

I think in June tbh. That makes the most sence to me. i just really hope that the virus is not a major threat by then anymore!

6 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

I think in June tbh. That makes the most sence to me. i just really hope that the virus is not a major threat by then anymore!

Well, if we are all cautious, isolate, and do our part to help prevent the further spread of the virus, maybe rates will be down by then.

I seriously hope that the virus is gone by June/July, so we can continue with everything she planned for us

6 hours ago, Marges said:

I seriously hope that the virus is gone by June/July, so we can continue with everything she planned for us

A Swedish store called https://www.bengans.se/ just changed their info some day ago and it says that it’ll be released May 15th!

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

A Swedish store called https://www.bengans.se/ just changed their info some day ago and it says that it’ll be released May 15th!

I always wondered where those stores take their informations haha

3 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I always wondered where those stores take their informations haha

From info that the labels send them I think? There was a placeholder until some day ago saying December 2020

i still cant believe LG6 was being release the night of my birthday and got postponed

@M△⃒⃘tt have u gotten any information about a promo song coming on april or may?? i can't believe she will let us with nothing to hear in this quarentine 

Although it hurts, it is the most sensible thing, and especially knowing how she is, it's normal she posponed. It is not the time to release an album, and think about that: this way she will have a little more time to prepare it (as if she had not had enough omfg) and will be better. ENIGMA should be ending soon, she would start the Tour (I hope she add more dates) and she will focus fully on Chromatica.

7 hours ago, well said:

@M△⃒⃘tt have u gotten any information about a promo song coming on april or may?? i can't believe she will let us with nothing to hear in this quarentine 

No news on my side unfortunately 😥I lowkey hope she can tease something tonight....

I mean, I feel kinda fed for the time being, whether the album comes sooner or later. Maybe she'll release another single prior to full release now? Though the release of Stupid Love + its music video and that photo shoot.... whew. I'm excited for Chromatica but I hope she takes all the time she thinks is needed, a perfect album coming off the ASIB era would be continuing a powerful a streak and I'm here for it.