• Thoughts & Discussions

They're still thinking about the album postponement...

5 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

It's starting to annoy me... Don't let them postpone anything. They could also start promoting the album and reveal the cover and the tracklist. It's like there are 17 days left for the album and we don't know anything about it. Postponement this album is gonna be a bad decision. If Dua decided to release it earlier, I see no reason to postpone the chromatica. I hope they don't decide stupidly.

Posted (edited)
    10 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

A few days ago it was a sure thing and now they're thinking about it uh?

Seriously, this exclusive thing is getting old. We'll get official information when we'll get it and that's it. I say this with in good faith, you should stop trying to pass yourself as an insider, for every fan trusting you there is 50 mocking you, and it's not nice to see. While I don't believe you have actual exclusive informations anymore (tbf I don't trust anymore regarding Gaga, everyone is way too desperate to pass as an insider) I'm not here for anyone attacking or mocking anyone, but this just calls for it.

But I'm a nobody and getting views on the forum is probably your priority, so I'm going to shut up and wait to be banned from the forum, since it tends to be a trend here lol

Edit: on a totally unrelated note, there is some fake leaks of Chromatica floatting around on Twitter, don't fall for it, it's just fake sounds and old demos/songs

Edited by Guest

To be honest, all this silence from Gaga is very annoying. The new era has great potential, but it must be promoted. We need an album cover and a tracklist for a few days.  The worst part is that there are 17 days left to release the album and her team is still considering whether to postpone the release or not. This is very irresponsible behavior. For me it becomes tiring and depressing. Everyone is waiting for any information about the album, and only what we get is silence. I hope to see the cover and tracklist to Friday and that the album has not been postponed. 

51 minutes ago, Leobear said:

A few days ago it was a sure thing and now they're thinking about it uh?

Seriously, this exclusive thing is getting old. We'll get official information when we'll get it and that's it. I say this with in good faith, you should stop trying to pass yourself as an insider, for every fan trusting you there is 50 mocking you, and it's not nice to see. While I don't believe you have actual exclusive informations anymore (tbf I don't trust anymore regarding Gaga, everyone is way too desperate to pass as an insider) I'm not here for anyone attacking or mocking anyone, but this just calls for it.

But I'm a nobody and getting views on the forum is probably your priority, so I'm going to shut up and wait to be banned from the forum, since it tends to be a trend here lol

Edit: on a totally unrelated note, there is some fake leaks of Chromatica floatting around on Twitter, don't fall for it, it's just fake sounds and old demos/songs

I'm really starting to believe that you have some kind of problems with me on a personal level. How can you still call me a "fake insider" when I teased Babylon last October, the Billboard promo 2 weeks earlier and the stupid love single cover 1 week before the official release? It's just getting tiring that you keep coming at me for speaking on my own website.

Please, don't play the victim card, I just banned one user my whole life because he was spreading bullshits about me. You're free to stay or leave, just like you have all the rights to not believe me; but please stop quoting me every time I post something just to tell me again that you don't believe me. 

I let facts speak for themselves, haters will always be there, judging without even checking what's real and what's not. I literally don't care anymore. Everyone who's been supporting my website for years know the truth and that's what only matters.

P.S. I never prided myself to be an Insider. I'm just a fan like you with reliable informations.

• LOVE 4

Exactly. I don't know why people can't understand that you're not an insider. All the informations you gave about Chromatica and Stupid Love was true. It's obvious that you're helping her team and sometimes you get a little hints from her team. BE KIND GUYS!

• LOVE 2

28 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I'm really starting to believe that you have some kind of problems with me on a personal level. How can you still call me a "fake insider" when I teased Babylon last October, the Billboard promo 2 weeks earlier and the stupid love single cover 1 week before the official release? It's just getting tiring that you keep coming at me for speaking on my own website.

Please, don't play the victim card, I just banned one user my whole life because he was spreading bullshits about me. You're free to stay or leave, just like you have all the rights to not believe me; but please stop quoting me every time I post something just to tell me again that you don't believe me. 

I let facts speak for themselves, haters will always be there, judging without even checking what's real and what's not. I literally don't care anymore. Everyone who's been supporting my website for years know the truth and that's what only matters.

P.S. I never prided myself to be an Insider. I'm just a fan like you with reliable informations.

No it's not only you, but everyone that try to pass themselves as insiders or have exclusive informations. But since you have a larger platform, well. Don't be surprised when people speak up. That is all. 

Maybe you actually had informations, maybe you guessed some, maybe you reposted others from more discrete sources. But whatever, I'm know I'm one of the few, but this exclusive thing is really tiring, and as I already said once, depressing when it doesn't turn true (or is "delayed", whatever). I don't care if true, it's just exausting.

But you're right tho, I'm free to leave, and I will. I came here because Gagadaily can be REALLY toxic, but nobody said I have to be on any forum lol 

@Astaroth Sorry but I wasn't mean, I just spoke my mind. But yeah Matt's right, I shouldn't even have be bothered in the first place. Sorry I bothered others users with my rant, won't happen again!

11 minutes ago, Leobear said:

No it's not only you, but everyone that try to pass themselves as insiders or have exclusive informations. But since you have a larger platform, well. Don't be surprised when people speak up. That is all. 

Maybe you actually had informations, maybe you guessed some, maybe you reposted others from more discrete sources. But whatever, I'm know I'm one of the few, but this exclusive thing is really tiring, and as I already said once, depressing when it doesn't turn true (or is "delayed", whatever). I don't care if true, it's just exausting.

But you're right tho, I'm free to leave, and I will. I came here because Gagadaily can be REALLY toxic, but nobody said I have to be on any forum lol 

@Astaroth Sorry but I wasn't mean, I just spoke my mind. But yeah Matt's right, I shouldn't even have be bothered in the first place. Sorry I bothered others users with my rant, won't happen again!

I'm not asking you to leave. Just like I said in my previous post, you have all the rights to believe what you want, It's just that It's getting tiring to see your quotes under all my posts where you call me a liar. Everyone knows that I'm a guy who really loathes fakes news in this fandom, I only say something when I'm 100% about my source.

Plans can change, but I can't control that 😕 

Anyway I hope it doesn’t get postponed because I need something to get me through this UK lockdown since I can’t see my family or boyfriend 💀 

1 minute ago, Harry Styles said:

Anyway I hope it doesn’t get postponed because I need something to get me through this UK lockdown since I can’t see my family or boyfriend 💀 

At this point I just hope she's planning performances via streaming and some spotify promo videos

Stupid Love was announced on Tuesday, so maybe today Gaga will announce another single? That would be a nice SURPRISE 👀

It looks like Gaga’s official store has just issued a Covid-19 delivery advice of delay in some of the territories affected by the pandemic so it makes me think that elsewhere the original date is still on. Right now I don’t think It’s right to blame @M△⃒⃘tt for conflicted informations as we all know Gaga’s team keeps changing their minds all the time. So let’s just wait and hope for the best

Yup she’s just officially announced it’s postponed indefinitely till the world health crisis is over. She also said she was supposed to be making a surprise appearance at coachella and do other fun stuff but I’m glad she’s looking after herself and isn’t CANCELLING plans but POSTPONING instead.

10 minutes ago, ian br said:

It looks like Gaga’s official store has just issued a Covid-19 delivery advice of delay in some of the territories affected by the pandemic so it makes me think that elsewhere the original date is still on. Right now I don’t think It’s right to blame @M△⃒⃘tt for conflicted informations as we all know Gaga’s team keeps changing their minds all the time. So let’s just wait and hope for the best

Well ok never mind that

She just confirmed herself

I'm totally broken up...  Dua Lipa despite the situation, he's releasing Future Nostalgia  anyway, so I don't understand why the Chromatica was postponed... I'm gonna cry 
    I CAN'T BELIEVE

I suspect the album won’t come out till September/October now because the worldwide pandemic is suspected to last until early-mid summer unless we all get our act together, so I suspect an Enigma & J+P cancellation is coming next.

Plus it would make sense since she would want her original plans to stay in order and since Coachella isn’t till October now who knows. Tbf I had heard rumours she was gonna do a Coachella set a few weeks ago and she was gonna bring a guest performer either Ari or Beyoncé.

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

I suspect the album won’t come out till September/October now because the worldwide pandemic is suspected to last until early-mid summer unless we all get our act together, so I suspect an Enigma & J+P cancellation is coming next.

Plus it would make sense since she would want her original plans to stay in order and since Coachella isn’t till October now who knows. Tbf I had heard rumours she was gonna do a Coachella set a few weeks ago and she was gonna bring a guest performer either Ari or Beyoncé.

I don’t think it would get pushed that far. 

I hope at lease get the album cover, track list, and a promo single while we wait 

Yeah, I hope for a Summer release with a second single some weeks before it (and perhaps a promo single in the waiting).

23 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Yeah, I hope for a Summer release with a second single some weeks before it (and perhaps a promo single in the waiting).

i think based off of the info we have the second single is probably coming on album release day (most likely Rain on Me with Ariana) which for now is June 5th it seems. 

I hope so since it's my birthday 5 days later and I could use a new album in time for it.

Do we think the text intro for the Rain On Me music video (similar to SL intro) floating around twitter real ?

Posted (edited)

OMG apparently the album cover is jaw-dropping good (according to the guy that leaked the SL release date) 

Edit: Never mind. Fake. 

Edited by Edonis

12 hours ago, DaniloCLozano said:

Do we think the text intro for the Rain On Me music video (similar to SL intro) floating around twitter real ?

I can do that with Paint in 2 minutes...

• LMAO 1

On 2/7/2020 at 11:45 PM, discobrito said:

maybe we can ask about HUGE lg6 news to ladygaganow 😂😂😞 

anyway......i think that stupid love isn't the lead

Image result for andressa urach gif

we have something to tell you.....

• LMAO 1

If you got a ticket to the Chromatica Ball check your email. I got an email stating to redeem my copy of the album (when it is released) that comes with the ticket purchase from Ticketmaster. 🤗