Seashell Boy

BREAKING Lady Gaga Goes Full Transformation for PAPER MAGAZINE

I hope they have full 4K versions of all the pictures posted somewhere. For now you can only get the highest quality pics from twitter. Or me at least 

• LOVE 3

This is her best photoshots ever.... I'm in love ♥

• LOVE 1

Why is shipping to Europe more than 30$? Was it always that expensive or is it because of the whole corona virus situation? 😭😭😭

57 minutes ago, JacButtafuoco said:

I hope they have full 4K versions of all the pictures posted somewhere. For now you can only get the highest quality pics from twitter. Or me at least 

If you go to the Paper Magazine Twitter, the three photos they posted are in 4K. I was able to lod them in 4K on my iPhone and then save them

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Why is shipping to Europe more than 30$? Was it always that expensive or is it because of the whole corona virus situation? 😭😭😭

Shipping outside of the US is always painfully expensive. It cost my mom $50 or so to send a knee brace to Italy 😭

The POWER that that has, the INTELLIGENCE that that has, the CLEARANCE that that has, the ACCESS that that has, the INFLUENCE that that has, the PROFILE that that has, the INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS that that has 

• SAD 1

1 hour ago, JacButtafuoco said:

i need them

8 minutes ago, Simon said:

do you know where i can buy it? 

After reading how chromatica is going to sound like I'm glad I spent all that money for the tour lol

She looks SO SO good

still cant believe this is real, looks like a dream aesthetic to me

That photoshoot was the best thing ever. The visual we’ve been asking for yup!