Original Diva

CHROMATICA Which format of Chromatica are you buying?

CD Deluxe and I want the vinyl

• LOVE 1

For start, the CD Deluxe, and as soon as I can, the vinyl!

Literally all of them

Probably I’ll buy everything! For now i just preodered the deluxe!

I'm a student in China. And I chose the British Deluxe version

I plan on getting the Target deluxe, and at least one vinyl. I haven’t preordered anything though. 

does anyone know if the deluxe book set is available in the US?

3 hours ago, Billym314 said:

does anyone know if the deluxe book set is available in the US?

Yeah, should be!

Vinyl is the only physical version I buy these days.  Will be framed on my wall immediately.

I pre-ordered the standard & deluxe edition, can't wait to see the deluxe with hardbook cover😍🔥

• LOVE 2

physical deluxe + digital iTunes. Maybe I'll buy the autographed version if they put it back in stock

I've spent so much money on Gaga in that era. I really gave Gaga money to feed for a month, I hope she eats well 😂

• LOVE 1
  • YAAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

I took the special bundle with cassettes and everything, I can't miss a thing this time!

• LOVE 1

I bought the Vinyl + Deluxe CD (Autographed) Bundle. I'm thinking about the cassettes.

• LOVE 1

Now that I've seen most of the editions I've made my verdict. 

There are so many damn editions and formats of chromatica and I can only afford a few.... I think I'm gonna get standard and deluxe CD, both picture vinyls and maybe the silver Edition vinyl but IDK. I don't use vinyl that much so I think it'd be a waste.... 

I also want the sl single CD so badly. 

On 4/15/2020 at 7:16 AM, Squirp said:

Vinyl is the only physical version I buy these days.  Will be framed on my wall immediately.

Not to sound rude or anything, I'm rather interested... What's the point in buying vinyl and then just framing it? I don't understand. I see others do it and I just.... I mean vinyl is not cheap in my country so I wouldn't even imagine buying a record only to frame it and not listen the hell out of it. Could you explain? 

• LOVE 1

5 hours ago, Original Diva said:

Now that I've seen most of the editions I've made my verdict. 

There are so many damn editions and formats of chromatica and I can only afford a few.... I think I'm gonna get standard and deluxe CD, both picture vinyls and maybe the silver Edition vinyl but IDK. I don't use vinyl that much so I think it'd be a waste.... 

I also want the sl single CD so badly. 

Not to sound rude or anything, I'm rather interested... What's the point in buying vinyl and then just framing it? I don't understand. I see others do it and I just.... I mean vinyl is not cheap in my country so I wouldn't even imagine buying a record only to frame it and not listen the hell out of it. Could you explain? 

Yeah, there are almost too many versions. Like 3 CDs, 4 Vinyls, 5 Cassettes. In a way I want to have all, but it's simply too expensive for me.

• LOVE 1

I just ordered a picture disc only cause other color vinyls looked way too basic and boring 😒 Vinyls for this era? We are LOSING

I got deluxe CD, I'm hoping to get cassette, and of course I'll buy it on iTunes!

I got a standard (the autographed version), and i'll buy the deluxe cd w/ hardbook