JoanneGirl

DISCUSSION Will Enigma Change after LG6?

So Enigma is on break right now until April 30th, most likely because of LG6. I feel like this actually gives us a good timeframe of when to expect everything as she will most likely release the entire album before she returns, but I digress. 

Do you think that she will change Enigma at all after LG6 comes out. Like obv she will most likely add some songs at least, but do you think maybe more?

Think about it, what if she performed Enigma at SSN as a way of recording the original version before changing it post-lg6

ok discuss

• LOVE 4

I don't really think she's going to change the whole concept of the show... She's probably just going to sing Stupid Love and one more single and continue to promote LG6.

Then as Enigma comes to an end (probably by 2021), she's going on tour for LG6 (as HDD confirmed), where she'll sing most of the tracks from the album.

• LOVE 4

I think she will add a extra "section" for the LG6 singles, because the aesthetics (i saw so far) from LG6 kinda fit into Enigma.

She could change the whole show a bit (new outfits, new backdrops).

• LOVE 1

4 hours ago, FilthyPop said:

I don't really think she's going to change the whole concept of the show... She's probably just going to sing Stupid Love and one more single and continue to promote LG6.

Then as Enigma comes to an end (probably by 2021), she's going on tour for LG6 (as HDD confirmed), where she'll sing most of the tracks from the album.

OOORRR enigma ends in 2020spacer.png

• LOVE 2

If she's touring, then she'll probably just add the singles to the setlist. If she's promoting the album through Vegas, then I can see fall dates being a brand new show. 

I don’t think she’ll add any of the new songs until Enigma is over. 

then I think she’ll redesign the residency and make it fit the LG6 vibe! 

• LOVE 2

She could add Stupid Love in the setlist, just like she did with Born This Way at The Monster Ball.

• LOVE 2

2 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

She could add Stupid Love in the setlist, just like she did with Born This Way at The Monster Ball.

Yeah and I think the album will be out before the show starts, so like 3-4 songs could be added

• LOVE 1

I doubt she’d have time to redo the entire show but then again idk they revamped The Monster Ball in like 2 weeks? I think

• LOVE 1

13 hours ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

OOORRR enigma ends in 2020spacer.png

Omg girl, how I wish... Really going to use this candle for my enigmaisgoingtoendin2020 spells

tenor.gif

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, FilthyPop said:

Omg girl, how I wish... Really going to use this candle for my enigmaisgoingtoendin2020 spells

tenor.gif

me too HAHHAHAHAA

• LMAO 1

I'm seeing both her shows in May and I'm hoping to hear some LG6 at both. That Stupid Love piano version is gonna definitely be a thing. 

On 2/26/2020 at 1:55 PM, FilthyPop said:

I'm thinking this too

On 2/26/2020 at 4:55 PM, FilthyPop said:

interesting point of view

6 minutes ago, Daniel989 said:

The question is, will ENIGMA continue after LG6?

maybe enigma will end and we will get another residency with another setlist, clothes and name

i think that this new chromatica sound fits so well with the enigma set, i think it will mostly feature the new album in order to promote as well as freshen the set

I think it might change or add sone songs from chromatica

This just reminded me the album didn't end up being called "Enigma" after all. 😕