Sign in to follow this  
M△⃒⃘tt

GOSSIP PorcelainBlack still mad at Gaga

I suppose she still blames Gaga for what happened to her career...

68571435-59F2-493E-B3B9-6E592FBD8802.jpeg

Ive been listening to her music since 2 days ago wondering what happened to her 💀

Porcelain had her first album produced by RedOne, but apparently he didn’t let her release it. 
She claimed that Gaga sabotaged her career asking RedOne and her label to not publish the record,  because it was too similar to The Fame Monster.

• SAD 1
  • LMAO 1

6 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Porcelain had her first album produced by RedOne, but apparently he didn’t let her release it. 
She claimed that Gaga sabotaged her career asking RedOne and her label to not publish the record,  because it was too similar to The Fame Monster.

Is there any truth to that? How would Gaga even have power over another label?

And Gaga wouldn't even feel threatened if a similar album was released after she did. That makes Porcelain Black look unoriginal, not her, lol.

We all know Gaga would never do a thing like getting in the way of another artist.. but even if she did, the reasons don't make sense at all. TFM was huge and untouchable (especially compared to a new artist like PB).

• LOVE 3
  • TEA 2

I follow her on Twitter and she is so negative and toxic she is the only reason why her career unfolded how it did.

• LOVE 1

Her music was so good but she’s just washed up tbh. She’s only mad at Gaga because Nadir tried to make her into the new Gaga and I think he was pressuring her to recreate gaga’s early success because he hasn’t produced a mega hit in a whole decade nearly and about 6 years since his last actual hit produced song.

She also doesn’t like Gaga because Gaga is successful, and not to generalise but “emo” people are (from my personal experience) the most cynical and bitter clique tbh

• WOW 1

Bish she should choke herself cos she ruined her own career plz

honestly i just listened to the album and its not bad i must say.

i believe theres something we dont know though

I don't see her making a TFM alike record.

Her songs are just noise.

On 2/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Actually it's because perez hilton leaked a list with some singers that he said he helped gaga to ssbotage during the fame era, singers like natalia kills, kerli, and porcelain, + redone fired her and leaked her entire album online

1 hour ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Wow at her last tweet.

I'm blocked lol what did she say

Lmaooo i'm so glad Mannaquin Factory leaked. None of the stuff that she's worked on afterwards has beat the bops on MF

Never heard of her. Sounds like a character off Harry Potter movies.