Sign in to follow this  
M△⃒⃘tt

DISCUSSION Museum of Fan ART & Media Center NOW OPEN!

We created a new place to share media, remixes and post new pictures and we plan to make an archive of all stuff like acapellas and instrumentals. To view the forum you'll need at least 20 content count on the forum. 

MEDIA CENTER.

We also created a new place to release exclusive media content about Lady Gaga and to allow you to share all your fan art! 

🚫 Please be assured. All artworks posted on this forum are protected and use/sale by external sources is prohibited. Any unauthorised use of any works provided by our members may lead to further legal action. We ask that you respect our members and their work.

Some information to keep your work safe online
Copyright laws protect electronic versions of your work as much as your ‘real’ or material work such as painting or photograph.

Piracy

With digital technology, it is very easy for people to copy or use other people’s work without permission. This happens a lot with music or film on the internet.

Everyday, people use the internet to copy and share other people’s work for free, and without permission. This is called piracy.

If you are posting your original artworks on this forum, please be sure to add a copyright tag or watermark to prevent or lower the chances of your work being pirated.

• LOVE 1

Thank you! Probably the thing I was missing the most.

• LOVE 1

You need subsections so stuff is organized.

Audio

Video

Merchandise

Photo

(edit: this is the single thing about GGD I'd change. Having a hodgepodge of all the sections content thrown in one section called Media makes it hard to search for specifics.)

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • LOVE 1

3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Audio

Video

Merchandise

Photo

(edit: this is the single thing about GGD I'd change. Having a hodgepodge of all the sections content thrown in one section called Media makes it hard to search for specifics.)

We’re currently working on getting the website better 🙂 

anyways hi! I didn’t knew you had LGN :))

• LOVE 1

17 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Audio

Video

Merchandise

Photo

I'll make sure to do that once we'll have more content! Thank you for your feedback 😘