freemymindARTPOP

DISCUSSION Haus Labs NEEDS to bring Fame back!

the I C O N I C perfume released by Haus Laboratories in 2012, which sold over 1.5 BILLION in sales, is now discontinued and COTY has no plans to bring it back (I emailed them lol)

We need to find a way to make this happen or make the Haus notice us. Remember how we made "Tara Savelo Is Our Fanta Queen" trending worldwide on twitter?

lets make "Bring Fame Back" worldwide trending on Twitter

ย 

• LOVE 1
  • LMAO 1

Yes! I bought six bottles, when I found out it was discontinued.

• LOVE 1

It was extremely successful, I still don'tย understand why did theyย discontinue it.ย 

Edited by A.K.
  • LOVE 2

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Yes! I bought six bottles, when I found out it was discontinued.

I only have like 15ml left๐Ÿ˜ญย and the bottles are so expensive now, but luckily alot of people dont know what they're worth and are selling them for like 10 dollars hehehe

42 minutes ago, A.K. said:

It was extremely successful, I still don'tย understoodย why did theyย discontinue it.ย 

I really dont either. It made like 2.1B

• LOVE 1
  • WOW 1

3 hours ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

I really dont either. It made like 2.1B

+ it would go perfect with the makeup brand she's building. Such a messy decision, but then again, we don't know half of what's happening behind the scenes, so I ain't gonna keep saying shit.ย ๐Ÿ’€

• LOVE 1

Right?! Or a shout out at the LEAST.

• LOVE 1

6 hours ago, A.K. said:

+ it would go perfect with the makeup brand she's building. Such a messy decision, but then again, we don't know half of what's happening behind the scenes, so I ain't gonna keep saying shit.ย ๐Ÿ’€

lmao๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€ Haus Labs was so elegant back then, but i still like how she now has her own makeup line to make exactly the products she needs for tour fx. but only if tara is doing it๐Ÿ˜Œ

Fame is SO GOOD like the best celebrity fragrence + its EXACTLY how i would imagine Born This Way to smell

i wonder who made the choice to discontinue it... maybe troy? but you can tell she never truly cared for it back in the day which is a shame cus it's so iconic

do they still produce the other one? i forgot it's name lol i never liked it

• LOVE 2

15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i wonder who made the choice to discontinue it... maybe troy? but you can tell she never truly cared for it back in the day which is a shame cus it's so iconic

do they still produce the other one? i forgot it's name lol i never liked it

I think COTY decided. I think she truly cared for Fame but didn't care for the other one Eau De Gaga which is also discontinued but available for like 8 dollars for 75ML

Someone who works for Coty told me that it didn't sell as much as it was reported and anyway the bottle has been licensed for the Black Panther perfume and who knows what else

I think they should bring Fame back but also launch some really good every-day fragrances too!! Fame always made me feel sexy so a normal every day fragrance would be every thing!!

• LMAO 1

3 hours ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

I think COTY decided. I think she truly cared for Fame but didn't care for the other one Eau De Gaga which is also discontinued but available for like 8 dollars for 75ML

oh she gave NO f*cks about eau and it makes me cackle ๐Ÿ’€

• LOVE 1

1 minute ago, ํŒŒํŠธ๋ฆญPat said:

And Eau de Gaga too

Loved the bottle. Very classic. Could never get my hands on the fragrance though. What did it smell like???

It definitely needs to come back. My bottle sat around empty for so long I finally threw it away. I wrestled with saving it for nostalgia or whether it was just clutter.

1 hour ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

yasssss and Eau de Gaga, please!!ย 

you can EDG pretty cheap!

49 minutes ago, bogdanghe said:

Someone who works for Coty told me that it didn't sell as much as it was reported and anyway the bottle has been licensed for the Black Panther perfume and who knows what else

well official markings are 1.5b and then later 2.1b, and is one of the best selling celebrity perfumes

47 minutes ago, ํŒŒํŠธ๋ฆญPat said:

And Eau de Gaga too

you can still but that pretty cheap