• Lounge Room
    Sign in to follow this  

Scandinavian Airlines causes outrage with “Anti-Scandinavian” ad

the 11th February SAS, Scandinavian Airlines,  released an ad called “What is truly Scandinavian” in which they say how scandinavian culture doesn’t exist and how we have stolen everything

It has caused a very big outrage here in Scandinavia with people sending BOMB THREATS. FUCKING BOMB THREATS OVER AN AD to the company who made the ad

and the people who have the big problem with it are all rightwing and nationalists so definitely not all of Scandinavia

as a Scandinavian myself, i have no problem with the ad since they are stating facts, but implying that Scandinavian culture doesn’t even exist when you are SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES doesn’t really make sense to me lmao

Wait omg ur from Scandinavia? I’m from Sweden btw hiiii

also, they should’ve never released that commercial but it’s sick what people are doing

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Wait omg ur from Scandinavia? I’m from Sweden btw hiiii

also, they should’ve never released that commercial but it’s sick what people are doing

omg you are?? im from Denmark hiii ❤️

i agree, its a kinda weird commercial, but to threaten to take innocent lives because of a commercial is disgusting

8 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

omg you are?? im from Denmark hiii ❤️

i agree, its a kinda weird commercial, but to threaten to take innocent lives because of a commercial is disgusting

Omg yesss hi sis

Well it's a bit harsh, so I understand why people are upset, but death threats? Are people actually so pissed?

3 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Omg yesss hi sis

Omg hiiii❤️

2 hours ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Well it's a bit harsh, so I understand why people are upset, but death threats? Are people actually so pissed?

Yeah, people have been sending threats like “If you dont pull this commercial, we are gonna bomb your offices” 

Disgusting