• Thoughts & Discussions
    Sign in to follow this  

will we have a continuation of “Telephone” in LG6?

5 minutes ago, Gød Is A Woman said:

I personally think the John Wayne video was the continuation. And JoanneGa killed TelephoneGa at the end of it. 

as much as it’s the same director, I think it’s unlikely

Doubtful since the sequel was meant to be on ARTPOP but at the time Beyoncé’s PR team was building her pro-black image in her music so she didn’t work with white artists.

im sure MANiCURE or Sexxx Dreams was meant to be the sequel (I know everyone thinks Aura but I think it was either M or SD)

As much as I want it, I think we should all just let it go at this point. It ain't happening. 

Edited by A.K.

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

Doubtful since the sequel was meant to be on ARTPOP but at the time Beyoncé’s PR team was building her pro-black image in her music so she didn’t work with white artists.

im sure MANiCURE or Sexxx Dreams was meant to be the sequel (I know everyone thinks Aura but I think it was either M or SD)

She literally featured Jack White on Lemonade. And Ed Sheeran after that. I don't think it's that. 

OT: No, I doubt it. They seem to be in very different spaces artistically now. If they ever do collaborate again, I doubt it would be on a track suitable to finish the trilogy. Do What U Want would've been the best opportunity, but we all know how that went. 

I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen 🙁

6 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

No, actually Burqa was confirmed to be but she wasn’t allowed to release it as the lead so she leaked the song herself

i think if she does put out the third installment that she wants to make sure that it's as much of a pop culture moment as the Paparazzi video and the Telephone video were - which, let's be honest, are pretty touch acts to follow, she set the bar very high for herself with those - that being said, since it looks like we're gonna be getting a pretty wild and artistic era again, the time might be ripe for it!

Edited by heavymetallover

I killed my former plan, left her in the trunk on LG5

I also think it's John Wayne:

- same director

- We left Gaga on the road in the end of Telephone, we found her, ditched by Beyoncé, on her own, on a road as well at the begining of JW.

- Like Paparazzi and Telephone, the boyfriend dies 

- "THE END" showing at the end, closing out the music video while the previous ones had a "TBC"

Edited by Leobear

2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

No, actually Burqa was confirmed to be but she wasn’t allowed to release it as the lead so she leaked the song herself

Who confirmed it was? Link me a source sis 

3 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

I’m not allowed to link Gagadaily or other forums here, @M△⃒⃘tt you can explain about Burqa can’t you?

Edited by BadGurlMadge

2 hours ago, Leobear said:

I also think it's John Wayne:

- same director

- We left Gaga on the road in the end of Telephone, we found her, ditched by Beyoncé, on her own, on a road as well at the begining of JW.

- Like Paparazzi and Telephone, the boyfriend dies 

- "THE END" showing at the end, closing out the music video while the previous ones had a "TBC"

You can clearly see that John Wayne is connected to the Million Reasons music video

33 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

Gaga said that the song of the telephone continuation would be performed during the iTunes Festival

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Gaga said that the song of the telephone continuation would be performed during the iTunes Festival

Yes, and MANiCURE (which seems like the most logical option in my opinion) was also performed so was a lot of other songs too

2 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

Yes, and MANiCURE (which seems like the most logical option in my opinion) was also performed so was a lot of other songs too

Judging from its performance, Aura seemed to most logical imo 😅 Also the intro of the song

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Judging from its performance, Aura seemed to most logical imo 😅 Also the intro of the song

I guess so but honestly I don’t think Interscope would’ve allowed her to make Aura the sequel since 1) Beyoncé wouldn’t fit in anywhere on it and 2) MANiCURE was probably the best radio friendly pop song on the album for a sequel hit

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I’m not allowed to link Gagadaily or other forums here, @M△⃒⃘tt you can explain about Burqa can’t you?

Actually it’s just a huge rumor never confirmed by anyone. A Russian fan leaked Aura on Twitter, and people randomly said it was Gaga. But there has never been any proof of this. Rumors have it that Aura was meant to be Telephone sequel according to LG’s post on LittleMonsters.com where she wrote about her intention to have it as single when Interescope picked Applause.

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

@Harry Styles Gaga went on GGD under a user “BorisIsHere” and leaked Aura since Interscope didn”t want Aura as lead single

spacer.png

this leaked

and then Burqa leaked in 2017

2 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Actually it’s just a huge rumor never confirmed by anyone. A Russian fan leaked Aura on Twitter, and people randomly said it was Gaga. But there has never been any proof of this. Rumors have it that Aura was meant to be Telephone sequel according to LG’s post on LittleMonsters.com where she wrote about her intention to have it as single when Interescope picked Applause.

I think Gaga confirmed it with fans backstage or on littlemonsters.com