ChasingThunder

DISCUSSION What Gaga song(s) holds a special place in your heart?

There are quite a few for me, but I'll name one. Speechless holds a special place in my heart because it's such an emotional song, and because I'm a sucker for Gaga's ballads in general. How about you guys? What Gaga song do you have a soft spot for?

• YAAAASSS 3

Definitely Dope. That song literally saved my life. I still vividly remember listening to it over and over for an entire sleepless night in high school.

• LOVE 5

Literally the whole ARTPOP album. It helped me going through the hardest time of my life.

• LOVE 5

Just now, augustliu said:

Definitely Dope. That song literally saved my life. I still vividly remember listening to it over and over for an entire sleepless night in high school.

I can relate to that. High school was difficult for me too, and what got me through it all was just listening to Gaga's music, and reminding myself that I'm good enough

• LOVE 2

Just now, Marges said:

Literally the whole ARTPOP album. It helped going through the hardest time of my life.

It did with me too, sis. Born This Way got me through it as well. I love both those albums for a reason

• LOVE 1

4 minutes ago, ChasingThunder said:

It did with me too, sis. Born This Way got me through it as well. I love both those albums for a reason

I have a BTW tattoo for some reasons too 

• LOVE 3

ARTPOP (album) in the fisrt two years of college, literally a bless

Edited by sucker punch
  • LOVE 2

Well all the singles of The Fame have special place in my heart because those are the first Gagie songs I heard and that’s when i was like, yup! I’m about to stan this bitch forever. She is my religion.

But a very personal song for me is Perfect Illusion because it came out around the time I was freshmen year in HS and i was dealing with a heartbreak after I feel in love with my bully who became my best friend and yeah.....I realized it was a perfect delusion and he isn’t self hating gay but an actual str8 homophobe

spacer.png

Edited by Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat

ARTPOP, Grigio Girls, Diamond Heart, Joanne, The Queen, Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way

• LOVE 1

Joanne, Dope, Grigio Girls, Shallow and I'll Never Love Again.

LoveGame, scheiße, The Queen, Million Reasons, Always Remember Us This Way, Marry The Night, Gypsy

Marry The Night, a beautiful, melancholic and upliftin song. I remember at the time the song was released (in the Farmville game lol) I was a trainwreck. I guess thanks to this song I was ready to fight back at the world and my bad toughts. So it holds a special place in my heart.

Poker Face and Paparazzi bc it was with these two songs that I started being obsessed with her haha and then You and I because I think it’s truly one of her best songs in her entire discography

i relate to angel down because of my past experiences with gun violence. you can really tell gaga put her heart and soul into both the work tape and regular version.  

TBH I love Fashion! the most but Applause is the song turns me into a little monster!