ChasingThunder

What Gaga song(s) holds a special place in your heart?

Princess Die still makes me cry almost 7 years later

On 3/10/2020 at 10:53 AM, matheuslinicker said:

Gypsy !!!!!!! Gypsy !!!!!!!

Gypsy is my favorite of all time!!!! 

Why no one like it?

It's maybe my all time favorite Gaga song. It came as a surprise to me that it doesn't get much love from most fans. It reminds me of my parents' story when they were younger - and the kind of love I'd like to find one day. Also Joanne because the album was released when I was in mourning for someone dear and it gave me strenght. And Shallow because it helped me through my darkest days.

The Queen. It was the first and only song ever that made me shiver. I remember the first time I listened to the last verse on the song. unique sensation

Hair: I teared up the first time I listened to it in high school.

Angel Down: I know it was inspired by Trayvon Martin's murder but the first time I heard it, It made me think of Tamir Rice's murder and how sad and angry that death made me.

Dance In The Dark: I connected with this song in a very personal way and it's still my favorite Gaga song of all time.

Fooled me again,

From the albums I guess it would be Hair.

Dope and Born This Way. I remember sobbing in my car when I first heard BTW. I was 18 and very deep in the closet. I didn't come out for another 3 or so years. Dope was released when I was in a really bad place and made me feel like I wasn't alone.

Well tbh every single song is special in it’s own way, but million reasons has really done it for me, it picked me up from the darkest place I’ve ever been in my life and still reminds me to keep going, cause even though I got a million reasons to quit, I just need one good one, and that one good one for me is Gaga❣️ Till it happens to you, do what u want with my body, born this way, hair, dope, Gypsy, hey girl, just another day, Grigio girls, Joanne, diamond heart, (well basically just the entire Joanne album) also mean just a little extra and I think Chromatica is also gonna bring some special ones as well⚔️💓 But most important Gaga is the one having a very special place in my heart and always have and always will!

Million reasons - helped me through a rough time

Even got a „one good one“ tattoo on my arm this year.

Because you only need one reason, one person to go on and fight. Even if you are the only person worth fighting for! 💪🏻❤️

Definitely angel down but is anyone else just crying nonstop to replay since the album came out?? Feels weird cuz its such an upbeat song but our queen really nailed the exact PTSD experience and it has me shook.