• News & Headlines

Stupid Love Played at Christian Cowan Show

What ya'll think? If they played the stupid love instrumental too then that means they were probably given permission to play the song at NYFW. 

omg

Edited by high
    None.

also, this is from Cristian Cowans Instagram Stories so that means this is 100% true

The fact that they’re still playing the demo version... hello interscope can you please release the audio already??

Edit: so aparently it's not the demo since they also played the freaking instrumentals.

what the hell is happening here? 

Edited by Der Meister

do you think he knows its not officially released ...

might i just gently remind everyone that it wouldn't actually be the first time she's teased/premiered a (then) unreleased song at a fashion show:

LG6 IS ALMOST HERE.

Edited by heavymetallover

8 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Someone is getting sued ahha

idk if you've seen it but anyways LaMansionGaga posted on twitter  that he had contact with Christian and then he said that he thought SL already was released

Christian was like “um if we just lower the pitch we ain’t getting sued” ala YouTube teas 😭

Also how’d he get a damn instrumental version of the song is what we SHOULD be asking

Just now, Harry Styles said:

Christian was like “um if we just lower the pitch we ain’t getting sued” ala YouTube teas 😭

Also how’d he get a damn instrumental version of the song is what we SHOULD be asking

Right? Like he was told by his DJ it was released, so he didn't know anything, but where did the DJ get that instrumental... like

I'm sorry to tell you this guys but it is clearly the same version that leaked. It is nothing new at all. 

Remember they hire DJs for these shows and even someone who knows nothing about producing can change the pitch of a song. 

And please don't come at me with the instrumental thing. It is not an instrumental. It's obviously just a part of the song where gaga is not singing, in loop!!

You don't need any skills to do this. Even an android app can do a "mashup" like the one played at this show. And I need to mention: A REGULAR show, it's disgusting and disrespectful you're comparing it with McQueen. 

And just in case Gaga decides to premiere it at a fashion show, she would be involved, even if it's just in a tweet or retweet. Why? Cause there's a lot of business behind, between label and designer house.

This CANNOT happen.

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

idk if you've seen it but anyways LaMansionGaga posted on twitter  that he had contact with Christian and then he said that he thought SL already was released

not to be rude but cowan must be lying... how can he not know it wasn't released if he used it for the show? he would have either bought the song to use or asked the right people to use the song and they would say "um no its not out yet". the ONLY way to get the song is from leak sites, it's not adding up luv

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

not to be rude but cowan must be lying... how can he not know it wasn't released if he used it for the show? he would have either bought the song to use or asked the right people to use the song and they would say "um no its not out yet". the ONLY way to get the song is from leak sites, it's not adding up luv

He's definitely lying. And also a little unprofessional, even the DJ would've told him that the song is not out yet, cause then where did the dj get it? 

It's sad he's trying to live his McQueen dream by lying and damaging other's work.

3 hours ago, heavymetallover said:

might i just gently remind everyone that it wouldn't actually be the first time she's teased/premiered a (then) unreleased song at a fashion show:

LG6 IS ALMOST HERE.

EXACTLY. UGH. ICONIC. but kinda sad that its christian cowan when she has McQueen and Nicola for MUGLER before😒

I’m sure it’s plausible he didn’t know. The DJ I’m sure did, But could’ve assumed it was released and played it. 

this is a mess