HausOfIgor

What’s your best memory of Born This Way?

so many!! BTW at grammys, the VH1(?) commercial with government hooker. the fashion show with scheiße and the long pigtails, physcially getting the album (my birthday in may 22 so it was the day before, so for my bfay i got an amazon order slip for the deluxe album and got it the next day) and heavy metal lover on new years eve.. such memories. 

• LOVE 1

Blasting the album in full on a sunny but breezy day next to the beach with a couple of friends days after it dropped. 

The Album Cover reveal that caused the BIGGEST fanbase meltdown in history 

• LMAO 1

My sister bought me the album and we blasted it together in her house. I started to cry and she was like „omg wtf is this“ 

Definitely GRAMMY performance. When she steps down from the stairs singing "survive" it really hit everyone

BTW came out during my last month of high school, so most of my memories for the album/era are always an emotionally charged experience lol. I guess when I purchased the physical album from Best Buy and went through the booklet for the first time. So fucking beautiful ughhhh

Omg there’s loads but for some reason the first thing that came to mind was the Judas “betrayal” theory when all the DELUSIONS originally stated in the fan base when everyone thought everything she did was cryptic.

For people who don’t know Judas betrayed Jesus three times, and Gaga was “betrayed” three times during the Judas era. First the song leaked in LQ, then iTunes accidentally uploaded it early and THEN the music video leaked early on Easter Sunday of all days 

• LOVE 1

for me, all Born This Way performances are iconic, hair, clothes, choreography.  creativity in the heights

Listening to it for the first time whilst in the bathtub and having a dance party while getting water all over the floor 😂

So many ughh

but the best one imo was when she released JUDAS on Easter Day and got the Pope FUMING lmao

All the rallies and protests against the BTW Ball especially in Southeast Asian countries. 😞

There are so many good memories of BTW. I remember waiting out in February to get monster pit for that tour. 

arriving from school every day and looking for news about gaga. every day had something to be excited about.

Waking up early to listen to the single on radio for the first time.