• News & Headlines

DJ White Shadow on #LG6: ‘It's Genius!’

E! News interviewed Lady Gaga's friend and frequent collaborator DJ White Shadow, who worked on ARTPOP, Born This Way and A Star Is Born about his work with the star over the years. At the end of the interview he mentioned Gaga's upcoming album. You can read and except from the interview below.

"I actually am not working on LG6," he admitted. "I sat this one out. I've heard it. It's not my art to share with you, but I can tell you this, [as] with everything that she does, it's genius. I'm excited for her to put it out. I think that it's really good."

View full post

I like his work but I’m also here for Gaga working with new producers 

can’t wait tbh

15 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

he also confirmed that he is not producing 😭😭😭

This was already confirmed though, I thought? I remember him answering a fan Q&A on Instagram last year (maybe it was 2018) and he confirmed his songs were no longer being used on the album. 

Nothing new... also everything that Gaga makes is genius in some way 😉 At least she makes them look this way with all the explaining that she gives on her songs afterwards in interviews etc.

He didn't sit this one out though? He worked on it for two years, and then she changed direction.

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It would be a literal dream for a next week release

Yaas 🤡

He’s her best collaborator and the most versatile producer so it’s a shame but I’m sure he’ll be back for the next album.

36 minutes ago, Eli said:

He didn't sit this one out though? He worked on it for two years, and then she changed direction.

Creative differences I guess...

2 hours ago, Edonis said:

This was already confirmed though, I thought? I remember him answering a fan Q&A on Instagram last year (maybe it was 2018) and he confirmed his songs were no longer being used on the album. 

i know, he made something and described it as “ARTPOPs little sister” 😭 lit rally my dream luv xx

but just him confirming it again is like him ripping up a wound and pouring salt in it😭

1 hour ago, vo treta said:

Creative differences I guess...

She scrapped the album again FFS I CAN'T with this bitch

yP3sRip.jpg

First she kicks RedOne to the curb, Garibay is nowhere to be seen, now DJWS is neglected. 

yP3sRip.jpg

I don't like him, there's something about him that come across super fake and narcissistic, he's just there for the money imo.

Forever thankful for the masterpiece that is Applause, but now it’s time to move on

Edited by ian br