littlemonstress

How did you come across Lady Gaga?

i first learned about gaga in late 2018, when i was scrolling on twitter and saw a gaga stan page and decided to look at it. and one post stood out to me and it was the music video of Alejandro. i remember being literally mesmerized by the choreography and then i listened to the music fell in love with her voice. ever since then, i have been going Gaga over Gaga.voguing music video GIF by Lady Gaga

• LOVE 2

My grandma actually liked her before me! It wasn’t until I saw all of the Applause parodies YouTubers were making to actually listen to her music and become a Little Monster!

• LOVE 2

i think it was 2009

I wasn't in school at the time and me n my sis would drive everywhere a lot, so we listened to the radio a lot

just dance played 3 days in a row and finally the radio girl said "And that was Just Dance by Lady Gaga! I've been hearing a lot about her recently. Love that song" and i looked her up..

the rest is history 😊

• LOVE 1

Just now, blakebolake said:

My grandma actually liked her before me! It wasn’t until I saw all of the Applause parodies YouTubers were making to actually listen to her music and become a Little Monster!

And last year I wound up taking my grandma to see her very first Gaga show! She had a blast!

• LOVE 2

When I first saw the poker face video in 4th grade I thought “this girl is weird af” she was so different but I was so captivated by it and became obsessed with every single after that and then her in general

• LOVE 1

I saw the music video for Poker Face on MTV when it came out. Little Monster since the beginning 💚

Poker Face became a hit, i became a stan, the rest is history

and i was LITTLE when poker face came out so imagine me explaining an avant garde fashion performance art pop superpopstar to my 0th grade friends😭

Edited by freemymindARTPOP
  • LOVE 1
  • LMAO 2

I saw the video from the Monster Ball tour where a bucker of flowers falls on her head, I thought nothing of it, then I saw the Poker Face video on 2009 and I hated it, I thought it was so extra, but then a friend of mine asked me to download than song and I kept listening to it and it grew on me, a lot.

It was a stroke of luck honestly. I forgot to disable autoplay on youtube one day and it took me to Dance in the Dark. I loved it and have been a fan ever since. 

Back in late 2008 or early 2009 i used to be a Huge britney stan and i was watching Circus and reading the comments and literally the entire comments section was about this Lady Gaga who is the new Queen of pop and coming for Britney’s crown .. so i searched her name and Poker Face was just released & honestly i fell in love instantly and she became my #1 fave 

12 years later and I’m still here .. I don’t stan anyone but her tbh 

Edited by Eslam

I was a little kid and love game, just dance, paparazzi and pokerface were always on the radio, and i heard her name for the first time: Lady Gaga! Soon after, bad romance was released which again was played everywhere! I LOVE that song so much, i used to sing to all the time! then one day I was at my grans house and the meat dress was allll over the news and i remember my gran and mum saying that she was crazy for wearing that, and i remember telling them that i thought she looked amazing and that she was sooo talented, and ever since then I have loved and supported her! I got a calendar of her for christmas one year when i was little and I wrote an essay about her life for school when I was like 10, i’m turning 20 this year so it’s been a long time but i will always love and support anything she does!💗💗 Gaga is my inspiration x

In 2009 my sister brought The Fame and I listened to it a lot, but I tought she couldn't sing because of the autotune (how false I was 😂).

Time went by and i liked the songs that poped on the radio (like Bad Romance, Alejandro, Applause), but didn't care that much.

To be honest in germany she got a lot of negativ (stupid) comments by the media. This whole "she looks wierd and ugly" thing influenced my opinion in puberty, but looking back i'm like: "wtf?! wierd? ok, sometimes, but wierdness is nice. ugly?! oh hell NO. damn." Yeah, german media...

Then Shallow was huge at radio and Gaga poped into my head again, but i didn't listen to her further.

Finally one day in last october i randomly wanted to listen to her music. I watched Telephone, was blown away and became obsessed with her and a little monster.

Damn, I'm literally mad at myself for missing 10 years of Gaga 😅

In 2011 following the release of Born This Way

Since I was a child I would always listen to her songs (Pokerface,Bad Romance,Born This Way) because of my mom, but I became a Little Monster when I saw her on AHS portraying The Countess,she slayed that role and since that I have supported her ❤️lady gaga photoset GIF

Edited by Nessa
Typo

I stumbled upon Gaga's Just Dance in late 2008, I guess when I'm on 4th or 5th grade. and my love only grows stronger each passing year 🥰

It was when I was around 12 years old. Around the time "Edge Of Glory" was all over radio, I vividly remember having dairy Queen and the sun was huge bright and vibrant, just beginning to set over the horizon.  Eating dairy queen and listening to Lady Gaga with my siblings, such a good memory that has stuck with me, been a huge fan of hers since BTW era. 

I was a fan of So you think you can dance back in the day and that’s when I saw her for the first time. 

So in 2008, my mom would play videos on YT and make me dance whenever we have guests. I was only a kid when I watched Just Dance and Poker Face

Ever since, I watched every Gaga video from The Fame era and my mom bought me The Fame/Fame Monster album in 2009.

As a kid I became a fan, but only in 2013 is where I became a stan and made a twitter and ig account.

the song poker face back in 2009 even though it's released in 2008. But Applause music video turns me into a little monster. 

Been a little monster since I was in 5th grade. I’m 21 now.. she was my first obsession and my first concert. Been in love with her ever since.. came across her music through the internet.. created a Twitter just to stay up-to-date with her 

I was 10 when i first heard Just Dance on the radio